GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Washington @ Ottawa, 7:00PM, Wednesday, February 22, 2012

+14
sens4win
rooneypoo
spader
KidKarlsson
Ev
NEELY
SensHulk
wprager
Number Twenty Nine
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Awesomeness overload... Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! StickmanDancing

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GAME DAY:  Washington @ Ottawa, 7:00PM, Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - Page 6 128870893551830828

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bah. Caps on the board. 4-1 in the third.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

4-2. Perreault's face scores one.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

K what the Diddle its 4-2 now enough of this lackadaisical play. This is sloppy hockey now by ottawa

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:K what the Diddle its 4-2 now enough of this lackadaisical play. This is sloppy hockey now by ottawa

For what it's worth, the last goal was really flukey.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah but they've just been standing around watching the play since it became 4-0. Flukey or not, they allowed it to happen. Need to wake up now, neivirth has stoned them as well

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Meh. They took the foot off the gas. That 2nd Caps goal was flukey. Off the face and in.

Shut it down now boys.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sens win 5-2. Foligno with the EN.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

They lost the handle for most of the 3rd, but that was a great game. These Sens are really something.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:K what the Diddle its 4-2 now enough of this lackadaisical play. This is sloppy hockey now by ottawa

At least McStache will have something to talk about at practice.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:

That was priceless! "How pacific do these errors have to be?"

GAME DAY:  Washington @ Ottawa, 7:00PM, Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - Page 6 CRW_jay_a_reaction

Hey, how'd you do that? I used the (img) and (/img) things (with square brackets), but you seem to have a slightly different and longer link, with a .png extension... What am I doing wrong?

Also, nice to see Foligno get one. He's been looking bummed lately. Let's hope this gets him back on track.

Last edited by rooneypoo on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Sens win 5-2. Foligno with the EN.

Nice of McStache to put Foligno out there with the empty net. It's been a while for him. Next time, should be Condra. 22 or 23 games now.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Poll on the Team 1200: 54% say trade Kuba.

Clueless

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

rooneypoo wrote:
wprager wrote:

That was priceless! "How pacific do these errors have to be?"

GAME DAY:  Washington @ Ottawa, 7:00PM, Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - Page 6 CRW_jay_a_reaction

Hey, how'd you do that? I used the GAME DAY:  Washington @ Ottawa, 7:00PM, Wednesday, February 22, 2012 - Page 6  and things, but you seem to have a slightly different and longer link, with a .png extension... What am I doing wrong?

Also, nice to see Foligno get one. He's been looking bummed lately. Let's hope this gets him back on track.

The link you had was an HTML page. I right-clicked on the picture and selected View Image, which brought me to the image itself, as opposed to the web page *with* the image embedded. You should also be able to just right-click and select Copy Image Location, but sometimes the image location is not actually an image URL. Depending on how badly they want to keep the location of the image inaccessible it could be difficult to impossible to link directly to the picture (this one was easy).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:Poll on the Team 1200: 54% say trade Kuba.

Clueless

I believe I was mentioning call-in show "contributors" very recently in a rebuttal of sorts (the whole "Why hate the Leafs" discussion).

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:Poll on the Team 1200: 54% say trade Kuba.

Clueless

Reading Yost on Kuba is equally hilarious / mystifying. Kuba has one bad season (4 months, really), and that's his (Yost's) only & constant point of reference. The other 10+ years, and right now? Meh, can't remember / not important.

Karlsson needs a steadying presence to excel, and he's getting that with Kuba. Don't mess with that formula.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Is Elliott going to screw us again? 3 goals on 13 shots. Go juggle some more! Dammit!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum