GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa @ Tampa Bay , 7:00PM, Tuesday, February 14, 2012

+10
Hoags
PTFlea
Riprock
SensHulk
Number Twenty Nine
wprager
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
Cap'n Clutch
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

GAME DAY: Ottawa @ Tampa Bay , 7:00PM, Tuesday, February 14, 2012

GAME DAY:  Ottawa @ Tampa Bay , 7:00PM, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 LargeGAME DAY:  Ottawa @ Tampa Bay , 7:00PM, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 AtGAME DAY:  Ottawa @ Tampa Bay , 7:00PM, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 Large

Coverage:
TV: RDS (HD), SNET-E, SUN (HD)
Radio: Team1200
Internet: http://livetv.ru/en

The Sens managed 3 of a possible 4 points in the last 2 games which is hopefully a sign of better times ahead because this team can't afford to have this slide continue. The Sharks did Ottawa a favour by downing the Caps in regulation last night which takes out one of those precious games in hand they hold over the Sens.

Tonight they face-off against a struggling Tampa team that looked to be ahead of it's development curve just last season with a surprise run in the playoffs. It's the annual road trip with the dads which has always been fruitful. Here's hoping the Sens can continue to string together an even longer point streak.

Ottawa (28-22-8)
Goals leader: Milan Michalek (24)
Assists leader: Erik Karlsson (41)
Points leader: Jason Spezza (56)

Tampa Bay (24-25-6)
Goals leader: STEVEN STAMKOS (37)
Assists leader: MARTIN ST LOUIS (34)
Points leader: STEVEN STAMKOS (62)

NHL Game Day Preview: http://www.nhl.com/ice/preview.htm?id=2011020840&navid=sb:preview

TSN Ice Chips for Ottawa: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/icechips/?hubname=nhl-senators

TSN Ice Chips for Tampa Bay: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/icechips/?hubname=nhl-lightning

:rp:

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Happy Valentine's Day, Sens. Show me some love.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

GAME DAY:  Ottawa @ Tampa Bay , 7:00PM, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQi2AVc6J43wq677-XRuaOI65wcgeHDGr-XZ4w2fAQ3mJ_Ms185

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

GAME DAY:  Ottawa @ Tampa Bay , 7:00PM, Tuesday, February 14, 2012 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpf0Q16VMgvCfm0ykTqm_AVJc7xfnAwaGLh7-6UHPkXMKbfomwzw

Last one I promise.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I have a good feeling about this game and this road trip in general. It's the dads trip which usually goes well, the Sens do well historically in the state of Florida and I get the sense that the ship is righting itself.

Or I could be totally wrong? Maybe it's the love in the air or the stench from that monkey's but up there ^.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Sens have shown signs of improvement in the last couple of games, and let's hope the dads give them that extra boost to get over the top.

If the PP keeps improving and we get some decent goaltending, we should be able to get a W.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:The Sens have shown signs of improvement in the last couple of games, and let's hope the dads give them that extra boost to get over the top.

If the PP keeps improving and we get some decent goaltending, we should be able to get a W.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Via Mendes: Looks like Sens will face Mathieu Garon tonight. Ottawa is the only NHL team he's never beaten. (0-2-0 record).

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Via Mendes: Looks like Sens will face Mathieu Garon tonight. Ottawa is the only NHL team he's never beaten. (0-2-0 record).

You know you've just jinxed us right? Dammit!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:Via Mendes: Looks like Sens will face Mathieu Garon tonight. Ottawa is the only NHL team he's never beaten. (0-2-0 record).

Blame Mendes.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Don Brennan has posted a lineup that has Konopka and Carkner still sitting.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Blame Mendes.

Gotta agree. This one will be on Mendes.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:Don Brennan has posted a lineup that has Konopka and Carkner still sitting.

What about Papa-Konpka and Carkner Sr? Are they in the other lineup? And what about the Elder Brennan? Are hacks allowed to bring their dads, too?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Don Brennan has posted a lineup that has Konopka and Carkner still sitting.

What about Papa-Konpka and Carkner Sr? Are they in the other lineup? And what about the Elder Brennan? Are hacks allowed to bring their dads, too?

The hacks have been given extra plane seats for their dads but have elected to use those seats for extra beer bags.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

or in BooBoo's case he *needs* those 2 seats.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum