GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Preseason #4 - MTL @ OTT - 25/09/2010 - 7:00 PM

+19
PKC
stempniaksen
SensHulk
Ev
asq2
Hobiesens
Bramlet07
Straight Shooter
TheAvatar
Riprock
Flo The Action
PTFlea
ddt
SensGirl11
LeCaptain
The Silfer Server
shabbs
wprager
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

Bass Destruction wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:anybody find an online feed?

http://www.justin.tv/a/cr4yo#/w/417758832

thanks

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Wow, where's the defence?

'Spezza tried, I give him that. I don't know if he was going to catch Plekanec. Lee could have come across, but I don;t know if he is supposed to.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Neil could have destroyed him. Clear winner IMO, as Moen was at his mercy when his arm got stuck in the jersey so Neil clearly wasn't going to pound him.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:Wow, where's the defence?

'Spezza tried, I give him that. I don't know if he was going to catch Plekanec. Lee could have come across, but I don;t know if he is supposed to.

I think that's what Clouston was telling him on the bench -- "See, son, normally when the forward is coming back like that, you stay in the middle and take care of the pass to the trailer ... but if it's Spezza, come across and help him out."

Seriously, though, if he did any more he would have been called for hooking. I don't think he would have caught him, but in a similar situation in the 1st Gonchar dove and knocked the puck away.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

How is a double-minor to Foligno become a 2-man advantage? Shouldn't it be a 4-minute powerplay?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So, Price sticks the paddle out, doesn't touch the puck and knocks Butler over. Is that not tripping?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Butler got tripped and then hit from the other Montreal player while in the air... that was some crazy matrix like moves.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Wow... 1 shot on goal so far this period for the Sens. WTF?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

That looked like a trip for sure by Price. And wow is Michalek ever fast. Looks like the knee's a lot better.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

How did Michalek *not* draw a penalty on that? Price has an awful-active stick, there, and it seems to keep finding the Sens' players skates. Fine, call it a poke-check (again), but what about the defense man's stick -- parallel to the ice and all.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Butler's looking very good out there. Some great chances for him.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Butler in again, and *again* no call on the hook. Then Campoli gets his stick ripped out of his hands. Nothing.

Straight Shooter

Straight Shooter
Rookie
Rookie

wprager wrote:How is a double-minor to Foligno become a 2-man advantage? Shouldn't it be a 4-minute powerplay?

Neil got a roughing penalty on top of his fighting major at the same time Foligno got his 4 minutes. That is why the Sens were 2 men down.

Straight Shooter

Straight Shooter
Rookie
Rookie

wprager wrote:Butler in again, and *again* no call on the hook. Then Campoli gets his stick ripped out of his hands. Nothing.

You are in for a long season if you complain about the refs every play. Why not just enjoy the game instead of looking for non-calls? Every fan can pick the refs apart, but why?

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Is the reffing really that bad?

Straight Shooter

Straight Shooter
Rookie
Rookie

Bramlet07 wrote:Is the reffing really that bad?

Nope. Just a guy with nothing better to do than write 7 consecutive posts complaining about the refs.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Price is looking for his jock on that move from Foligno.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Straight Shooter wrote:
Bramlet07 wrote:Is the reffing really that bad?

Nope. Just a guy with nothing better to do than write 7 consecutive posts complaining about the refs.

SS, with all respect, you can disagree with me, but piss off on the judgment, ok?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum