GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Preseason #6 - TML @ OTT - 29/09/2010 - 7:30pm

+16
Hobiesens
asq2
sens4win
PKC
LeCaptain
Devo
shabbs
SensHulk
Flo The Action
Riprock
Ev
PTFlea
SensGirl11
wprager
SeawaySensFan
The Silfer Server
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 13]

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

From Sens Chirp:

"Michalek-Spezza-Alfredsson
Foligno-Fisher-Kovalev
Regin-Z. Smith-Butler
Keller-Bass-Lessard

Campoli-Gonchar
Cowen-Karlsson
Wiercioch-Carkner

Pascal Leclaire will start tonight and is expected to play the full 60 minutes. " Lehner is backing him up.

From Ice Chips, The Leafs lines look like:

Kadri-Bozak-Kessel
MacArthur-Grabovski-Kulemin
Sjostrom-Brent-Armstrong
Orr-Mitchell-Rosehill

Beauchemin-Phaneuf
Kaberle- Komisarek
Gunnarson-Holzer

Giguere - starting
Reimer

Leafs Powerplay

Kadri-Kessel-Bozak
Kaberle-Phaneuf
Beauchemin-Gunnarson

TV: Maple Leafs TV; Sportsnet Sens
Radio: Team 1200
Internet stream: TBD

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice how we have to keep Lessard around for these hoodlums. Laugh1

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bass Destruction wrote:From Sens Chirp:

"Michalek-Spezza-Alfredsson
Foligno-Fisher-Kovalev
Regin-Z. Smith-Butler
Keller-Bass-Lessard

Campoli-Gonchar
Cowen-Karlsson
Wiercioch-Carkner

Pascal Leclaire will start tonight and is expected to play the full 60 minutes. " Lehner is backing him up.

From Ice Chips, The Leafs lines look like:

Kadri-Bozak-Kessel
Sjostrom-Brent-Armstrong
Orr-Mitchell-Rosehill

Beauchemin-Phaneuf
Kaberle- Komisarek
Gunnarson-Holzer

Giguere - starting
Reimer

Leafs Powerplay

Kadri-Kessel-Bozak
Kaberle-Phaneuf
Beauchemin-Gunnarson

TV: Maple Leafs TV; Sportsnet Sens
Radio: Team 1200
Internet stream: TBD

Ah, excellent. I was hoping someone would step up (been busy).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It will most-likely be on justin.tv, although the exact URL is not available now. I didn't know what justin.tv was until I read the wiki topic. Go take a look, it was a bit of an eye-opener. Basically, users are encouraged to broadcast their own content. I'm guessing someone with NHL-CI or whatever feed will broadcast the game -- that's how it gets there.

Here is an interesting link: NHL GAMES TODAYon justin.tv

However before you get too excited, this is what it says in the description tab:
THIS CHANNEL HAS ONLY TWO RULES.... 1.) DON'T ASK ABOUT GAMES THAT HAVE NOT STARTED. YOU WILL BE IGNORED THE FIRST TIME AND BANNED FOR 15 MINS THE NEXT TIME AND BANNED FOREVER THE 3RD TIME. RULE 2.) DON'T POST LINKS THAT ARE USELESS/UNRELATED/ADS. YOU WILL BE BANNED AUTOMATICALLY.

OK, so I'm completely lost now. I don't know what this means, but I *think* that whoever is broadcasting the game will (should?) post on the above channel. I don't see anything posted there now. I don't know how it works. I don't know anything. I better get back to work -- I *sort-of* know what I'm doing there.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

What's Sportsnet Sens? Is that just regular Sportsnet but airing the game in our region? I don't really understand..

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:What's Sportsnet Sens? Is that just regular Sportsnet but airing the game in our region? I don't really understand..

I continue to believe it'll be on CI for us.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

From here:

Rogers Sportsnet East will broadcast 40 Senators games this season with Rogers Sportsnet ONE carrying 12. Sportsnet ONE subscribers will watch Senators games on its companion channel, Sportsnet Sens.

What that means (on the dial) is still not clear to me. SportsNet channels are identified as RS (for Rogers Sportsnet) in zap2it.com listing (e.g. RSEHD = Rogers Sportsnet East HD) but I don't see any RSS or RSSENS).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I think this means the game is on Sportsnet ONE.

In addition to Rogers Sportsnet East's 40-game Senators broadcast schedule, Sportsnet will air 12 games on Sportsnet Sens, a new companion channel called Sportsnet ONE. These games are available at no extra cost to Sportsnet ONE subscribers in the East region.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's a different channel. Sportsnet One is channel 394 (395 for HD) and this Sportsnet Sens is channel 414 (500 for HD).

That article quote should say "a new companion channel TO Sportsnet One".

Therefore, it's on those two channels...not SN1 nor CI.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Does anybody know if this is on TV?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:What's Sportsnet Sens? Is that just regular Sportsnet but airing the game in our region? I don't really understand..

I continue to believe it'll be on CI for us.

Sorry to burst it, but the listing for the CI broadcast says something along the lines of "Not available in Northern, Eastern, Central or Southern Ontario. Ontario viewers see the game on LeafsTV".

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:It's a different channel. Sportsnet One is channel 394 (395 for HD) and this Sportsnet Sens is channel 414 (500 for HD).

That article quote should say "a new companion channel TO Sportsnet One".

Therefore, it's on those two channels...not SN1 nor CI.

500 is the preview channel, isn't it? I *do* seem to recall surfing yesterday and seeing something like "Sens Preview" on it. So it sounds like the game will be on 500 (HD) in Ottawa.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:Does anybody know if this is on TV?

Try 394/395, 414/415 and if all else fails, 500 FTW.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

of pleas let them stream this somewhere... i'll keep looking and post it if i find one

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

this might work...

http://x96.org/x/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 13]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum