GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Preseason #5 - BUF @ OTT - 28/09/2010 - 7:00 PM

+12
Ev
Bramlet07
Flo The Action
Riprock
Amnesia021
Hoags
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
PKC
PTFlea
shabbs
wprager
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tuesday, September 28th, 2010 7:00pm EST

The Sens take their 2-2 pre-season record on the road, for a home game in Kraft Hockeyville -- Dundas. The Sabres played -- and lost -- last night in Toronto, but at this time of the year don't expect players to be tired for a second game in two nights. The Sens will be fielding their 'B' (if not 'C') team, as the only regulars in the line up are Elliott, Carkner, Kelly, Lee, Neil, Regin and Ruutu (maybe you could add Smith to that list, as well). This will be an important game for Regin and Gryba -- the former is looking for a top-six spot, while the latter is looking to latch on as the 7th D.

The rink holds 1,200. They had almost that many there for the practice (probably mostly media types).

Here are the game notes:
http://senators.nhl.com/v2/ext/PDFs/Game_Notes-05.pdf

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Game's on TSN. Anyone hear anything about Buffalo's lineup? They've only played 2 pre-season games. Miller's only played a half-game (and was perfect). Roy has 5 assists in those 2 games.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It'll be Miller time, according to Garrioch.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Lehner to start for the Sens tonight and play the full 60 min.

Last edited by shabbs on Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Lines: Ruutu-Kelly-Neil; Regin-Smith-Winchester; Hoffman-Locke-Butler; Wick-Bass-Keller.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Interesting lineups to say the least...

Go Lehner!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Word is the Sens will make some big cuts tonight to get their roster down.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

D pairs for tonight: Hale-Carkner, Benoit-Gryba and Wiercioch-Lee.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cuss off Hale! Cuss off!!!!!!!

Dammit!

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:Lehner to start for the Sens tonight and play the full 60 min.

Excellent. I didn't get a chance to see his first game, hopefully I can catch most of the game tonight. Any word on the Sabres lineup for the game tonight?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:D pairs for tonight: Hale-Carkner, Benoit-Gryba and Wiercioch-Lee.

I think you got the order backwards. Wiercioch-Lee is our top-pairing. Facepalm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Lehner to start for the Sens tonight and play the full 60 min.

I'm afraid with that D he may not last the full 60 minutes. That's just mean. But if the kid can take it, wow, talk about ice in the veins.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Cuss off Hale! Cuss off!!!!!!!

Dammit!

lol he's not so bad man. in either case, he's part of the cut list by tomorrow morning. Unfortunately, so is Lehner.

What do you guys think of all our goalies playing full games so far? With 8 games, I think its a pretty good thing

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They just want to return Lehner to Bingo anyway, I guess this is a chance to see how he plays....in front of most of the Bingo players (I'm scared).

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

here's what I don't get. Kraft Hockeyville was a CBC thing right? then why is it being broadcast on TSN?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum