GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Preseason - Ottawa @ Montreal - 7:30pm - Fri. Sept. 18th, 2009

+18
garblar
Vandelay
Bramlet07
Hockeyhero22000
LeCaptain
The Silfer Server
Sp00nz
PTFlea
jamvan
asq2
Amnesia021
Hayden
Hobiesens
SeawaySensFan
SensFan71
Jordo
wprager
shabbs
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The Sens visit the Habs in pre-season NHL action tonight. The Sens have yet to win a pre-season marker and remain the last Canadian team to get a win in the pre-season.

Kovalev will not be in the line-up tonight to face his former team. Newcomer Milan Michalek and prospect Jared Cowan are both expected in the line-up.

TSN's Ice Chips:

Source: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?id=11009

Milan Michalek skated on a line with Jason Spezza and Daniel Alfredsson at practice on Thursday. - TSN

The Senators announced that the following players will dress for their pre-season against the Montreal Canadiens on Friday:
- Goaltenders: Pascal Leclaire, Robin Lehner.
- Defencemen: Chris Campoli, Matt Carkner, Alexandre Picard, Jared Cowan, Brian Lee, Geoff Kinrade.
- Forwards: Christoph Schubert, Milan Michalek, Daniel Alfredsson, Jesse Winchester, Jason Spezza, Chris Kelly, Chris Neil, Peter Regin, Zack Smith, Jeremy Yablonski, Ilya Zubov, Cody Bass.

The Senators sent defencemen Drew Bannister and Tomas Kudelka; forwards Erik Condra, Denis Hamel and Jim O'Brien, and goaltender Chris Holt to the AHL on Thursday, trimming their training camp roster to 40. - Press Release

From the Ottawa Citizen:

Source: http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/2009/09/17/10964981.html

Alexei Kovalev won’t dress tonight when the Senators visit the Bell Centre for their third pre-season game. Here is the lineup:

• Goaltenders: Pascal Leclaire, Robin Lehner.
• Defence: Cowen, Chris Campoli, Matt Carkner, Alexandre Picard, Brian Lee, Geoff Kinrade.
• Centres: Jason Spezza, Peter Regin, Zack Smith, Cody Bass.
• Right wing: Daniel Alfredsson, Chris Neil, Jesse Winchester, Jeremy Yablonski.
• Left wing: Milan Michalek, Ilya Zubov, Chris Kelly, Christoph Schubert.

Game is on RDS. Not sure about radio or internet coverage.

GO SENS GO!!!

Last edited by shabbs on Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Yea! Shabbs' GDT. Missed those.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

RDS has got to be better PQ than Rogers-22, but do we have RDS-HD on Rogers? And if we do, do *I* have it?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

There is RDSHD on Rogers now... it's a free preview at the moment. Not sure what package it's bundled with and they've got the game listed in HD too.

Sweet HD goodness.

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

wprager wrote:RDS has got to be better PQ than Rogers-22, but do we have RDS-HD on Rogers? And if we do, do *I* have it?

I'm pretty sure we don't have RDS HD- but i could be wrong.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Yea! Shabbs' GDT. Missed those.
And all was right in the world again.

Wink

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Jordo wrote:
wprager wrote:RDS has got to be better PQ than Rogers-22, but do we have RDS-HD on Rogers? And if we do, do *I* have it?

I'm pretty sure we don't have RDS HD- but i could be wrong.
I've got it listed as channel 508 in my IPG.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

I am hoping this one is on Centre Ice, I noticed the Montreal game last night was not, so am hoping tonight's is. I was forced to watch the Leafs for my hockey craving.

Edit: can't wait to watch Cowan smash some Smurfs tonight. GAME DAY: Preseason - Ottawa @ Montreal - 7:30pm - Fri. Sept. 18th, 2009 668437

Last edited by SensFan71 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total

It's not planned to be on Centre Ice, in fact only RDS is covering it.

www.rajangan.net has it listed, but it is hit or miss for whether it actually broadcasts it.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Dawg's Wife wrote:It's not planned to be on Centre Ice, in fact only RDS is covering it.

www.rajangan.net has it listed, but it is hit or miss for whether it actually broadcasts it.

damn, no RDS, was seriously hoping Centre Ice would pick it up.

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

shabbs wrote:
I've got it listed as channel 508 in my IPG.

Sweet!! Right you are!

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

if I read Bell's website properly, for subscribing to TSN and TSN 2, I should automatically have RDS and RDS HD, I just have to find out what channel it is.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensFan71 wrote:if I read Bell's website properly, for subscribing to TSN and TSN 2, I should automatically have RDS and RDS HD, I just have to find out what channel it is.

Can I have the link to what you read, please?

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:if I read Bell's website properly, for subscribing to TSN and TSN 2, I should automatically have RDS and RDS HD, I just have to find out what channel it is.

Can I have the link to what you read, please?

http://www.bell.ca/shopping/PrsShpTv_Programming.page?pack=3

I have sports package one and it looks like it includes RDS/RDS HD. I hope I am reading it right.

Jordo

Jordo
Sophomore
Sophomore

Apparently RDS HD on Rogers is channel 508, right after the TSNs, and again on 617... But I'm not at home, so I can't comment on whether or not it actually works.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum