GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Preseason - Ottawa @ Montreal - 7:30pm - Fri. Sept. 18th, 2009

+18
garblar
Vandelay
Bramlet07
Hockeyhero22000
LeCaptain
The Silfer Server
Sp00nz
PTFlea
jamvan
asq2
Amnesia021
Hayden
Hobiesens
SeawaySensFan
SensFan71
Jordo
wprager
shabbs
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Sens19

Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:Man Spezza was sick tonight. Michalek is delicious as well... GAME DAY: Preseason - Ottawa @ Montreal - 7:30pm - Fri. Sept. 18th, 2009 - Page 12 48959 Alfie is rusty as Dung - and Picard had the single worst game I've ever seen a D-man have. It was embarrassing and cringe-worthy to watch.

Ouch! Too harsh maybe? GAME DAY: Preseason - Ottawa @ Montreal - 7:30pm - Fri. Sept. 18th, 2009 - Page 12 Icon_tongue For some reason I've always liked him more than Lee but Lee seems to be impressing some people so I might change my mind once the season starts

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sens19 wrote:
Ouch! Too harsh maybe? GAME DAY: Preseason - Ottawa @ Montreal - 7:30pm - Fri. Sept. 18th, 2009 - Page 12 Icon_tongue For some reason I've always liked him more than Lee but Lee seems to be impressing some people so I might change my mind once the season starts

Really? I thought Picard had a heck of a game in his first game, but he was running around tonight like a chicken with his head cut off. Like this -> Ahhhhh! Campoli had a rough go as well. Not the end of the world, just a really off night for Picard tonight.

BigRig

Rookie
Rookie

marakh wrote:
Hoags wrote:Finally got to watch a whole preseason game

- Where's our offense, only 1 goal in each game ? No 5-on-5 goals ?
- Alfie looked off tonight, Campoli seemed a bit off tonight as well
- I didn't really notice Regin tonight .. Zubov looked a bit better to me
- Really impressed by Jason Spezza, I barely recognized him out there
- Michalek !!! (what more can I say .. he looked awesome out there)
- Cowen looked real good for his 1st game and coming off that injury
- I thought Leclaire looked good out there, Lehner as well.

Regin was the 3rd best forward tonight, after Spezza and Michalek.

One of the biggest things I noticed was how out of place Zubov looked. He was in on soooo many plays where he had a chance to do something and kept either turning it over or missing the entire net. It's too bad but he's not ready for a full time NHL gig....Smith and Regin looked waaaay better.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

As promised, here's a Praise Alfie icon, courtesy of Sens19 and Paint.net.

GAME DAY: Preseason - Ottawa @ Montreal - 7:30pm - Fri. Sept. 18th, 2009 - Page 12 Praisealfie

Now, let's hope he lives up to it Smile

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Would have been nice to get the win last night... but it's only pre-season.

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

Anyone know what Winchester's injury is?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Vandelay wrote:Anyone know what Winchester's injury is?
I've only seen it reported as a "lower body injury".

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:
Vandelay wrote:Anyone know what Winchester's injury is?
I've only seen it reported as a "lower body injury".

Here comes the Danish then GAME DAY: Preseason - Ottawa @ Montreal - 7:30pm - Fri. Sept. 18th, 2009 - Page 12 50327

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Would have been nice to get the win last night... but it's only pre-season.

Need a new thread, Shabbs Smile

By the way, who are the goalies tonight? I saw Leclaire at our end of the ice and someone else I didn't recognize at the other end. Not even when the camera zoomed in. He had mostly black pads with a bit of red. I couldn't make out much of his mask.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

BigRig wrote:

One of the biggest things I noticed was how out of place Zubov looked. He was in on soooo many plays where he had a chance to do something and kept either turning it over or missing the entire net. It's too bad but he's not ready for a full time NHL gig....Smith and Regin looked waaaay better.[/quote]

I barely remember Regin from that game .. he didn't seem memorable. Same with Smith.

Zubov really seemed to be trying to make something happen, his skill shows, it was easy to tell he was on the ice. Unfortuneately he couldn't seem to click. Maybe it was nerves like Tim Murray said on 1200. I hope he gets another shot.

Zubov - Regin - Neil was a bizarre line, I'm not sure what they were thinking, but hey it's the preseason.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, the new game thread has been created (sorry, Shabbs, couldn't wait). Ice Chips answered my question about the other goalie -- it was Mike Brodeur. I though he looked big, this kid is another 6'4" goalie (Yahoo lists him at 6'2" but he looked a lot bigger than that). What are they feeding them?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum