GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Preseason - Ottawa @ Montreal - 7:30pm - Fri. Sept. 18th, 2009

+18
garblar
Vandelay
Bramlet07
Hockeyhero22000
LeCaptain
The Silfer Server
Sp00nz
PTFlea
jamvan
asq2
Amnesia021
Hayden
Hobiesens
SeawaySensFan
SensFan71
Jordo
wprager
shabbs
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 12]

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

garblar wrote:link to stream?

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/tbn

password= myp2p

And that Neilson guy is a Wing Dang Doodle... What's with those wrestling moves to throw guys to the ground head first?!?!

What is wrong with Alfredsson, he looks slow and sloppy. Effort is there but he doesn't look good.

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

no he hasnt looked good he had a couple bad passes tonight

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:what the hell was shubert doing looking at leclaire with maxwell coming behind him

I don't know, but when you figure it out, can you let Schubert know? I'm sure he had no clue what he was doing either.

To be fair, though, that was deflected off the linesman on the shootin, and Schubert may have forgotten whether he was playing as forward or as D.

By the way, any news on Yabo? He hit the ice pretty hard.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Alfie looks like his timing is off or something. It'll come. I hope.

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

All that Alfie talk is getting me worried, is he that bad?

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Sens19 wrote:All that Alfie talk is getting me worried, is he that bad?

No, he's just trying to do too much. He should be looking to pass to Michalek more IMO.

Either Montreal's defence is really slow, or Spezza has added a stride-and-a-half this off-season. I haven't seen him beat a man outside like he did since Junior.

No, he's getting old. In the 1st year of a 4 year deal. GAME DAY: Preseason - Ottawa @ Montreal - 7:30pm - Fri. Sept. 18th, 2009 - Page 10 812636

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

asq2 wrote:

No, he's just trying to do too much. He should be looking to pass to Michalek more IMO.

Either Montreal's defence is really slow, or Spezza has added a stride-and-a-half this off-season. I haven't seen him beat a man outside like he did since Junior.

Hopefully he's saving the best for the regular season, and so glad to hear about Spezza GAME DAY: Preseason - Ottawa @ Montreal - 7:30pm - Fri. Sept. 18th, 2009 - Page 10 Icon_smile

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

RobbyJ wrote:
No, he's getting old. In the 1st year of a 4 year deal. GAME DAY: Preseason - Ottawa @ Montreal - 7:30pm - Fri. Sept. 18th, 2009 - Page 10 812636

Blasphemy!

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
RobbyJ wrote:

Blasphemy!

GAME DAY: Preseason - Ottawa @ Montreal - 7:30pm - Fri. Sept. 18th, 2009 - Page 10 668437 Hear no evil!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens19 wrote:
wprager wrote:
RobbyJ wrote:

Blasphemy!

GAME DAY: Preseason - Ottawa @ Montreal - 7:30pm - Fri. Sept. 18th, 2009 - Page 10 668437 Hear no evil!

Can I hear a "Praise Alfie!"

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Sens19 wrote:
wprager wrote:
RobbyJ wrote:

Blasphemy!

All Hail the Swedish greatness Alfie!! GAME DAY: Preseason - Ottawa @ Montreal - 7:30pm - Fri. Sept. 18th, 2009 - Page 10 Urtheman

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Marakh, if you are reading this, you are wanted over in the Round 13 thread, stat.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens19 wrote:
wprager wrote:
Sens19 wrote:
wprager wrote:
RobbyJ wrote:

Blasphemy!

All Hail the Swedish greatness Alfie!! GAME DAY: Preseason - Ottawa @ Montreal - 7:30pm - Fri. Sept. 18th, 2009 - Page 10 Urtheman

I'm gonna take that and change the text to "Praise Alfie!" tomorrow. Unless someone wants to do that tonight?

P.S. I'll make one for Neely, too Smile

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Marakh, if you are reading this, you are wanted over in the Round 13 thread, stat.

Can we wait for the end of the game? I'm watching Michalek finishing checks GAME DAY: Preseason - Ottawa @ Montreal - 7:30pm - Fri. Sept. 18th, 2009 - Page 10 919983

jawal

jawal
Rookie
Rookie

Bass Destruction wrote:In case anybody doesn't have RDS at home, I found this link on myp2p...

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/tbn

password: myp2p

That's for the tip. It was great to be able to watch the game. Well not exactly great based on the performance of a number of the players but it is pre-season. 1 goal per pre-season game makes it tough to win. Hopefully they will drop this habit soon.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Finally got to watch a whole preseason game

- Where's our offense, only 1 goal in each game ? No 5-on-5 goals ?
- Alfie looked off tonight, Campoli seemed a bit off tonight as well
- I didn't really notice Regin tonight .. Zubov looked a bit better to me
- Really impressed by Jason Spezza, I barely recognized him out there
- Michalek !!! (what more can I say .. he looked awesome out there)
- Cowen looked real good for his 1st game and coming off that injury
- I thought Leclaire looked good out there, Lehner as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum