GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Preseason #4 - MTL @ OTT - 25/09/2010 - 7:00 PM

+19
PKC
stempniaksen
SensHulk
Ev
asq2
Hobiesens
Bramlet07
Straight Shooter
TheAvatar
Riprock
Flo The Action
PTFlea
ddt
SensGirl11
LeCaptain
The Silfer Server
shabbs
wprager
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

Foligno's play has been impressive but I'll wait til the regular season to see how things go. I can't get excited over preseason scoring after Bochenski Laugh1

We've got too many NHL wingers this year for any of the kids to make it. I'd love to see Butler but I think he'll be the 1st callup from Bingo.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Lines at practice are:

Michalek - Spezza - The Alfie
Foligno - Fisher - Kovalev
Ruutu - Kelly - Neil
Regin - Winchester - Smith

Scott MacArthur seems to think this is the regular season starting lineup.

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:Lines at practice are:

Ruutu - Kelly - Neil

He's probably right, Clouston will change that line up, and I imagine Regin and Foligno swapping places a few times at least.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Ruutu - Kelly - Neil

That guy is nuts. If Regin is not in the top 6, he's definitely not on the 4th line. I'm surprised Clouston still hasn't tried going back to the Regin-spezza combo. Oh well, I guess we'll see who plays themselves on/off the top 6

Michallica wrote:

Ruutu - Kelly - Neil

That guy is nuts. If Regin is not in the top 6, he's definitely not on the 4th line. I'm surprised Clouston still hasn't tried going back to the Regin-spezza combo. Oh well, I guess we'll see who plays themselves on/off the top 6

I'd much prefer Regin and Ruutu swapping places. Otherwise I'm alright with these lines, for now

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:

Regin was only that line because Michalek was out. Now that he's back I'd expect Michalek to get 1st shot.

Regin has to outplay Michalek basically. And Foligno has been much better than Regin so far.

Makes sense to me.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ruutu - Kelly - Neil

It makes more sense for Foligno to take Regin's spot from last year with Spezza and Michalek to play with Fisher.

Again though - as we know, there will be injuries and Regin will get back into the top 6 again.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I agree with this one more ^

Michalek and Fisher would be a great combo. Am I wrong to think that Foligno is also a center? If so, and if Fisher shuts up and moves to the wing, a Michalek-Foligno-Fisher combo would be Ahhhhh!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:I agree with this one more ^

Michalek and Fisher would be a great combo. Am I wrong to think that Foligno is also a center? If so, and if Fisher shuts up and moves to the wing, a Michalek-Foligno-Fisher combo would be Ahhhhh!

Not gonna happen. Fisher calls his own shots. The line combos that I've posted are pretty much the only thing you can expect barring injury. Foligno and Regin may be interchangeable but we already know how Regin looked on Fisher's wing, so does Clouston evidently.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

in that case, and there's no way Regin plays on the 4th line, why not try a Regin-Kelly-Butler/Z. Smith line?

4th line is then Ruutu-Winnie-Neil

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Mike fisher left practice early with a groin injury

http://twitter.com/Citizenkwarren/status/25697902528

Uh oh

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:

Uh oh

Told ya -- women weaken legs.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:

Uh oh

sounds like Carrie broke his Underwood Sarcasm and people were right to think that his marriage would have an effect on his play.

who steps in as 2nd line center for the time being? My guess is he's gone for the rest of pre-season giving him almost 2 weeks of recovery...kinda surprised that they've already determined its a groin injury

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

So lineup for tomorrow looks pretty weak. Fans in Dundas will probably be pissed.

http://twitter.com/nhl_sens

#Sens forwards for Hockeyville game: Bass, Butler, Hoffman, Keller, Kelly, Locke, Neil, Regin, Ruutu, Z Smith, Wick, Winchester

#Sens lineup for Hockeyville game in Dundas on Tuesday: G - Elliott, Lehner; D - Benoit, Carkner, Gryba, Hale, Lee, Wiercioch

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:

Uh oh

FFS... Facepalm

I guess this is Regin's shot to center line 2 for now.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

They're saying it's precautionary so he may only miss a game or two. Doesn't sound serious.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:They're saying it's precautionary so he may only miss a game or two. Doesn't sound serious.

Better let Carrie know right away. She's not touring now, so this is of great concern to her. Personally, IYKWIM.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum