GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT: Preseason #4 - MTL @ OTT - 25/09/2010 - 7:00 PM

+19
PKC
stempniaksen
SensHulk
Ev
asq2
Hobiesens
Bramlet07
Straight Shooter
TheAvatar
Riprock
Flo The Action
PTFlea
ddt
SensGirl11
LeCaptain
The Silfer Server
shabbs
wprager
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Lines:
Michalek-Spezza-Alfredsson
Foligno-Winchester-Neil
Hoffman-Z Smith-Butler
Cowick-O'Brien-Dziurzynski

Pairings:
Campoli-Gonchar
Cowen-Carkner
Hale-Lee
wow, much better then last night

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

YAY! I get to see a game!

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Elliott... Facepalm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Oh man. Alfie in the box on that one...

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

LOL! Did you hear the commentator say "good second sh!t... er...shift by Alfredsson"?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Chris Neil = WIN!

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

anybody find an online feed?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I'm trying to make a mathematic formula for victory, in which when solved would prove that Chris Neil = win. Seriously if anyone can creatively come up with something funny about a formula that would solve for win = Chris Neil, we could make a shirt with the formula on it. I just can't remember algebra for the life of me.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

TheAvatar wrote:anybody find an online feed?

No, sorry. I am watching on Centre Ice.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dash wrote:LOL! Did you hear the commentator say "good second sh!t... er...shift by Alfredsson"?

Laughing3

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Lee and Cowen look awesome. Lee especially, outplaying Campoli by a lot.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

http://www.justin.tv/a/cr4yo#/w/417758832

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So we get a PP goal scored against us less than 2 minutes into the game, and there's also been another 5-on-3. There's not doubt about it in my mind now -- the refs have it in for the Sens. I don't know why, but it's obvious.

By the way, Gonchar with a beauty defensive play on the PP. Why are some still calling him average (or worse) defensively?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:So we get a PP goal scored against us less than 2 minutes into the game, and there's also been another 5-on-3. There's not doubt about it in my mind now -- the refs have it in for the Sens. I don't know why, but it's obvious.

By the way, Gonchar with a beauty defensive play on the PP. Why are some still calling him average (or worse) defensively?

The Pittsburgh fans said he had a rough year last year, but I think overall they were pleased with him defensively.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

12 PIMs for the Sens vs 6 for Montreal, yet Ottawa outshot the Habs 12-10. If they sent a box of chocolates chocolate-dipped to the refs before the game, it wouldn't even be close.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Bass Destruction wrote:

http://www.justin.tv/a/cr4yo#/w/417758832

thanks

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Wow, where's the defence?

'Spezza tried, I give him that. I don't know if he was going to catch Plekanec. Lee could have come across, but I don;t know if he is supposed to.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Neil could have destroyed him. Clear winner IMO, as Moen was at his mercy when his arm got stuck in the jersey so Neil clearly wasn't going to pound him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum