GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spezza wants to help Cheechoo back to the top

+15
Flo The Action
TeamRenzo
SensGirl11
Sens19
Jordo
LeCaptain
jamvan
spader
SensFan71
Hockeyhero22000
asq2
Cap'n Clutch
shabbs
PKC
PTFlea
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Sp00nz

Rookie
Rookie

N4L wrote:
TeamRenzo wrote:
N4L wrote:Basically what I have been saying the last few days.

You mean what Cheechoo has been saying the last few days...

?

Ive said from the start Cheechoo on Spezza's left side is the best option.

Cheechoo-Spezza-Kovalev would be pretty damned sick. Cheech would be sent more passes than Elisha Cuthbert at an NHLPA function.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Sp00nz wrote:
N4L wrote:
TeamRenzo wrote:

?

Cheechoo-Spezza-Kovalev would be pretty damned sick. Cheech would be sent more passes than Elisha Cuthbert at an NHLPA function.

Laughing3

Or Alfie, but I see Alfie as Fisher's new wingman. Ahhhhh!

Sp00nz

Rookie
Rookie

SpezDispenser wrote:
Sp00nz wrote:
N4L wrote:
TeamRenzo wrote:

?

Laughing3

Or Alfie, but I see Alfie as Fisher's new wingman. Ahhhhh!

I think so too, they've played well together on the PK in the past. Who plays left? Foligno?

Then who does Shannon get to play with on the third line? Kelly as his centre would kill the offensive momentum he's been building up since cementing himself in Ottawa.

Haha, with the finish all those guys have, that line will get 100 goals and 200 points. Oh, and we have Alfi, Michalek, Fisher, Foligno, Shannon as well...

Sp00nz

Sp00nz
Rookie
Rookie

wow i already forgot about michalek. Im out of it today lol

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Sp00nz wrote:wow i already forgot about michalek. Im out of it today lol

it's Monday, we are all forgiven for brain farts like that, plus I think a lot of us its finally settling in that Heatley is gone, after the months of speculation.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
jamvan wrote:Where do you get this from? There are highlight hits from him evrywhere on youtube.

Heatley? I can't recall him ever hitting anyone.

Except Ryan Jones.

But that's the only significant hit I can recall.

The Sens group of forwards is about as complete as you can get. If Spezza can fit in there and become more of an al around player, then we r more then set. Heatley leaving was the best thing for Spezza for sure, I dont think you will find a lot of people who disagree with that.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Oh man, I thought Pierre McGuire couldn't get any more annoying. Spezza wants to help Cheechoo back to the top - Page 4 668437

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
asq2 wrote:

What were they offering, then? Ehrhoff and Cheechoo? And what were they offering after they moved Ehrhoff? Spezza wants to help Cheechoo back to the top - Page 4 Confused

? Dunno, but they were apparently loathe to send Michalek our way.

I think that might be a stretch of the truth by Murray to make the deal seem better from our end. I can't imagine what they would have been offering otherwise. Unless it was Couture and Cheechoo.

Look what Wilson has given up before in the deals for Thornton and Boyle. There was absolutly no core players going back the other way, just picks, ok players, and prospects. Wilson probably assumed he could do that for Heatley with Murray... didnt work out like that.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:
I think that might be a stretch of the truth by Murray to make the deal seem better from our end. I can't imagine what they would have been offering otherwise. Unless it was Couture and Cheechoo.

I dunno...Boyle seemed pretty sincere about his feelings towards Michalek - and I thought I read Wilson's comments saying that he was the all-round player that most people think.

I assume it was Clowe or Michalek, end of story. If Marleau was a no-go and Vlasic was a no-go, then it becomes a questions of: do the Sharks want Heatley or not.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

N4L wrote:Look what Wilson has given up before in the deals for Thornton and Boyle. There was absolutly no core players going back the other way, just picks, ok players, and prospects. Wilson probably assumed he could do that for Heatley with Murray... didnt work out like that.
Indeed... Wilson absolutely STOLE Thornton and Boyle.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Indeed... Wilson absolutely STOLE Thornton and Boyle.

Diddle...Boyle was ours to steal for Meszaros. Crying

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:Indeed... Wilson absolutely STOLE Thornton and Boyle.

Diddle...Boyle was ours to steal for Meszaros. Spezza wants to help Cheechoo back to the top - Page 4 428331

Let's see what happens two or three years down the line.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

asq2 wrote:
Let's see what happens two or three years down the line.

Sad *sniff* Otay.

Sophomore
Sophomore

wellwood and o'bryne for

shubert and donovan.

adds strength on the back end and say what you want about wellwood he has good hands and can score-second line centre possibly.

Vancouver has to do something.....

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

how the hell is that fair? Schubert and Donovan arent close to worth Wellwood.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum