GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jonathan Cheechoo - Grade the Sens.

2 posters

Jonathan Cheechoo - Grade the Sens.

Jonathan Cheechoo - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap20%Jonathan Cheechoo - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Jonathan Cheechoo - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap20%Jonathan Cheechoo - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Jonathan Cheechoo - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap267%Jonathan Cheechoo - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 67% [ 2 ]
Jonathan Cheechoo - Grade the Sens. Vote_lcap233%Jonathan Cheechoo - Grade the Sens. Vote_rcap2 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jonathan Cheechoo - Grade the Sens. Empty Jonathan Cheechoo - Grade the Sens. Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cheechoo was the Cap anchor that many expected. I for one hoped he'd be better but wasn't expecting anything from him. Did I think he'd be bad enough to be sent to the minors? No. Did I expect at least something from him in his one opportunity in the playoffs? Yes.

For Cheechoo I give a big fat F for total failure.

- Unknown Author

2Jonathan Cheechoo - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Jonathan Cheechoo - Grade the Sens. Mon May 03, 2010 10:05 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

All hail Andy Sutton.

3Jonathan Cheechoo - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Jonathan Cheechoo - Grade the Sens. Mon May 03, 2010 10:12 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:All hail Andy Sutton.

I forgot my SSF to english dictionary today. How does that translate to a score for Cheechoo.

I eagerly await your response. Ahhhhh!

- Unknown Author

4Jonathan Cheechoo - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Jonathan Cheechoo - Grade the Sens. Mon May 03, 2010 10:15 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I was sure I typed that in the Andy Sutton thread? Jonathan Cheechoo - Grade the Sens. Icon_scratch

Anyway. Cheechoo gets an E for effort.

5Jonathan Cheechoo - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Jonathan Cheechoo - Grade the Sens. Mon May 03, 2010 10:20 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:I was sure I typed that in the Andy Sutton thread? Jonathan Cheechoo - Grade the Sens. Icon_scratch

You did. It just showed up here as well.

- Unknown Author

6Jonathan Cheechoo - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Jonathan Cheechoo - Grade the Sens. Mon May 03, 2010 10:25 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:I was sure I typed that in the Andy Sutton thread? Jonathan Cheechoo - Grade the Sens. Icon_scratch

You did. It just showed up here as well.

All I can say is: Jonathan Cheechoo - Grade the Sens. 49849

7Jonathan Cheechoo - Grade the Sens. Empty Re: Jonathan Cheechoo - Grade the Sens. Mon May 03, 2010 10:26 am

D- from me. Zero expectations and zero results. The only reason he didn't get the F is that he gives the effort and didn't cause problems going down to Bingo. No whining or complaining.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum