GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cheechoo and Brodeur being called up for playoffs for sure

+3
dennycrane
SDH89
PTFlea
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Long rumoured, now a done deal per Garrioch. Cheechoo and Brodeur will be called up for the playoffs.

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Does Cheech get into a game if there's an injury? Or does Z. Smith get the call?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SDH89 wrote:Does Cheech get into a game if there's an injury? Or does Z. Smith get the call?

When do the rosters expand and we can call up Cheechoo without a team taking him on re-entry?

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

After the regular season. They could call him up and fit him under the cap, but there is no need at this point.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Binghamton's 5th in the East, and while I realize that Ottawa takes precedent, by calling up all these players, we really screw them over. As a black ace, do they just need to be named to the reserve roster and recalled only if needed? Or do they actually have to be with the team?

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

i was wondering about why brodeur i mean are we carrying 3 goalies in case of injuries or are they telling leclaire better luck next year

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Dash wrote:Binghamton's 5th in the East, and while I realize that Ottawa takes precedent, by calling up all these players, we really screw them over. As a black ace, do they just need to be named to the reserve roster and recalled only if needed? Or do they actually have to be with the team?

Bingo is done, They`re 5th in the East "division", which put them at 10th in the conference.
And even if they go make to 4th in the division (pretty much have to win all remaining games), the 5th in the other division are still 5 points ahead of them also. The 5th in one division can make the playoffs if they have more points than the 4th in the other division.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:i was wondering about why brodeur i mean are we carrying 3 goalies in case of injuries or are they telling leclaire better luck next year

Injuries.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:i was wondering about why brodeur i mean are we carrying 3 goalies in case of injuries or are they telling leclaire better luck next year

Injuries.

I would have said "Fisher" but, yeah, same thing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum