GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

2009 Rookie tournament in Kitchener (Sens, Leafs, Bruins, Pens)

+30
Hockeyhero22000
BigRig
shabbs
mattshock
strachattack
Snuh
Amnesia021
Jordo
TheAvatar
SensGirl11
Cap'n Clutch
Vandelay
spader
jawal
jamvan
rooneypoo
The Silfer Server
PKC
Tuk Tuk
asq2
SDH89
Hobiesens
M_Christopher
LeCaptain
Bramlet07
TeamRenzo
PTFlea
SensFan71
SeawaySensFan
wprager
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 23]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:
N4L wrote:http://www.whl.ca/former-swift-current-bronco-dansereau-signs-amateur-tryout-with-ottawa-senators-p128671

Interesting. There will be lots of competition this year. Seriously, though, does he have a chance?

3 goals in 2 games is a good start for sure. 2009 Rookie tournament in Kitchener (Sens, Leafs, Bruins, Pens) - Page 12 301182

Three? I thought he had one Monday night and another today.

Last edited by wprager on Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Ah, empty netter. I missed that one.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Bailey out for the game? Not sure if the blogger meant injured or thrown out.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Sounds like Ottawa is dominating... Looks like Nachbaur was the right choice for Bingo!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

So what is the score? What's the shot count? Where are you getting the info on the game?

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Nice, keep it going guys!

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:So what is the score? What's the shot count? Where are you getting the info on the game?

Live update blog on the Bruins website: http://bruins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=497954

Score is 2-2.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Shots: 30-17 Ottawa.

Amnesia021

Amnesia021
Rookie
Rookie

Bass Destruction wrote:I'm on the Sens website now... Is "Forever Red" our motto this year??? Why does our marketing department suck so much??

Apparently they didn't get the memo that Washington Capitals slogan was "Red is Caps Hockey" Does that mean the Senators are "Forever Caps Hockey"? Facepalm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Bailey out of the game?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bass Destruction wrote:Shots: 30-17 Ottawa.

I wonder if they are truly dominating or is that just a statistical glitch. Mind you, since the blogger is biased the blow-by-blow may not be truly indicative of the play.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

I like how the guy said: "Stevens vs. Hale. Nice job by Stevens who took
on the much bigger Hale and landed several jabs and at least one
haymaker. Stevens with the takedown and the win."

I just checked their sizes and they are the same height, but Hale weighs all of 1 pound more than Stevens. Hale is 6'3, 216lbs to Stevens 6'3, 215lbs. Hahaha... Hale just towers over Stevens... Modern day David and Goliath that fight!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

jamvan wrote:Bailey out of the game?

That's what the blogger said, but he had no idea why. That made it sound like an ejection, but there appeared to be a penalty to the Bruins on the play. So maybe the player was penalized for a play which resulted in an injury.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:Shots: 30-17 Ottawa.

I wonder if they are truly dominating or is that just a statistical glitch. Mind you, since the blogger is biased the blow-by-blow may not be truly indicative of the play.

The blogger seems to be praising the Bruins' goalie... He also seemed to think his prospects could be playing better. But you are right, it's very hard to tell how reliable this is, or how strong the bias is.

Snuh

Snuh
Rookie
Rookie

Anyone know where I can find highlights from the 1st game against the Pens?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Still intermission?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoffman!!!!!!! 4-4 tie I think. Ahhhhh!

SensGirl11

SensGirl11