GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

2009 Rookie tournament in Kitchener (Sens, Leafs, Bruins, Pens)

+30
Hockeyhero22000
BigRig
shabbs
mattshock
strachattack
Snuh
Amnesia021
Jordo
TheAvatar
SensGirl11
Cap'n Clutch
Vandelay
spader
jawal
jamvan
rooneypoo
The Silfer Server
PKC
Tuk Tuk
asq2
SDH89
Hobiesens
M_Christopher
LeCaptain
Bramlet07
TeamRenzo
PTFlea
SensFan71
SeawaySensFan
wprager
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 23]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Can we all just agree that "dominate" is a verb, and "dominant" is the adjective to describe someone?

Oh, and:

wprager wrote:
Man, I can't believe they gave Yashin the 'C'. I know they did it to keep him happy but this guy is as selfish as they come. Sure, he'll score a ton of points in the regular season but then will disappear in the playoffs and then what -- we get swept?

With any luck he'll get pissed off about his contract and sit out, and then the rest of the team can pull together under a new captain.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
NEELY wrote:What fun is that?  
Well, otherwise you're just bragging and being egotistical...which is a character trait most people really don't like.
Yes, but now the question is does that person care what people think...
I think, as a general rule, that people who constantly try to demonstrate that they are/were right care deeply what others think, whether they admit that to themselves or not. Sarcasm 

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:
Ev wrote:I know he is only 15 but watch out for this kid Jean-Gabriel Pageau out of Gatineau. Little guy with gumption. Watch, in 4 years he may be on the Sens.
Good call man.
Ridiculous. Did you actually say that or are you f-ing around?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
Ev wrote:
Ev wrote:I know he is only 15 but watch out for this kid Jean-Gabriel Pageau out of Gatineau. Little guy with gumption. Watch, in 4 years he may be on the Sens.
Good call man.
Ridiculous.  Did you actually say that or are you f-ing around?
You won't find a 5-year-old post with "Ev" because he joined less than 4 years ago and his old nickname was "Big Ev". And I ain't even Sherlock, so you're probably not getting enough sleep -- powers of observation are in the toilet.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

spader wrote:
NEELY wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
NEELY wrote:What fun is that?  
Well, otherwise you're just bragging and being egotistical...which is a character trait most people really don't like.
Yes, but now the question is does that person care what people think...
I think, as a general rule, that people who constantly try to demonstrate that they are/were right care deeply what others think, whether they admit that to themselves or not. Sarcasm 
I disagree... parents thought that as well for a long time as well until I hit 25 or so and they finally realized "yah, he really doesn't care". Either way, I basically talk on here how I act in real life, lol.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Too lazy to check, but is that game going to be live or delayed (on Rogers)?

Edit: Crap, wrong thread. I think I'll re-title this one to add the year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum