GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

2009 Rookie tournament in Kitchener (Sens, Leafs, Bruins, Pens)

+30
Hockeyhero22000
BigRig
shabbs
mattshock
strachattack
Snuh
Amnesia021
Jordo
TheAvatar
SensGirl11
Cap'n Clutch
Vandelay
spader
jawal
jamvan
rooneypoo
The Silfer Server
PKC
Tuk Tuk
asq2
SDH89
Hobiesens
M_Christopher
LeCaptain
Bramlet07
TeamRenzo
PTFlea
SensFan71
SeawaySensFan
wprager
34 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 23]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

OK, who lives in (or close to) Kitchener?  We need a progress report on our rookies.  

• Sept. 6: 7 p.m. Pittsburgh vs. Toronto
  • Sept. 7: 2 p.m. Toronto vs. Boston
  • Sept. 7: 7 p.m. Ottawa vs. Pittsburgh
  • Sept. 9: 2 p.m. Ottawa vs. Boston
  • Sept. 9: 7 p.m. Toronto vs. Pittsburgh
  • Sept. 10: 2 p.m. Boston vs. Pittsburgh
  • Sept. 10: 7 p.m. Ottawa vs. Toronto

(found this on SilverSevenSens)

Last edited by wprager on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice stuff! The land of beer and sausage!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So who is signing up? $20 tickets, three games.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

go rookie sens, would love to be there for this, our rookies should pound the leaf rookies, who's playing nets, Brodeur or would it be Lehner?

SensFan71 wrote:go rookie sens, would love to be there for this, our rookies should pound the leaf rookies, who's playing nets, Brodeur or would it be Lehner?

I think everyone with get some game action. Probably split games between Brodeur, Lehner and O'Keefe possibly. Jeff Glass can kindly drop dead.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This diddling think used to be in Hull. Why...why Kitchener?

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Zoolander wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:go rookie sens, would love to be there for this, our rookies should pound the leaf rookies, who's playing nets, Brodeur or would it be Lehner?

I think everyone with get some game action. Probably split games between Brodeur, Lehner and O'Keefe possibly. Jeff Glass can kindly drop dead.

yeah Glass stinks, he can go play in the beer leagues.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:This diddling think used to be in Hull. Why...why Kitchener?

Because this one's organized by the Leafs.

TeamRenzo

Rookie
Rookie

SpezDispenser wrote:This diddling think used to be in Hull. Why...why Kitchener?

You got to spread the love around...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

TeamRenzo wrote:

You got to spread the love around...

I guess...I wish there were split squad games - and some were held here. Smile

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

I live 45mins from kw and went to the Leafs/Sens game last year and will probably go again this year. Although it was held on the weekend last year. I wonder why the change?

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Got front row centre ice tickets for the Leafs and Bruins games against the Sens.

I just got 2 tickets for all 3 Sens Games.
Section 12 (Center Ice), Golds, Row A, Seats 6-7 for all 3 games. Looks like I could be front row, on the glass, right beside the penalty box.

6 tickets cost me a total of $141.75. Nice, can't wait!

notch4077 wrote:I just got 2 tickets for all 3 Sens Games.
Section 12 (Center Ice), Golds, Row A, Seats 6-7 for all 3 games. Looks like I could be front row, on the glass, right beside the penalty box.

Nice! There is bound to be lots of fights and penalties. Not bad pricing for those seats, to see a first glimpse of some potential future NHL stars.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

notch4077 wrote:I just got 2 tickets for all 3 Sens Games.

I'm a little jealous. And since this is a prospects tournament, you could see even the guys that won't be in Bingo this season (Karlsson, Wiercioch, Cowen perhaps).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 23]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum