GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

2009 Rookie tournament in Kitchener (Sens, Leafs, Bruins, Pens)

+30
Hockeyhero22000
BigRig
shabbs
mattshock
strachattack
Snuh
Amnesia021
Jordo
TheAvatar
SensGirl11
Cap'n Clutch
Vandelay
spader
jawal
jamvan
rooneypoo
The Silfer Server
PKC
Tuk Tuk
asq2
SDH89
Hobiesens
M_Christopher
LeCaptain
Bramlet07
TeamRenzo
PTFlea
SensFan71
SeawaySensFan
wprager
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 23]

I just got 2 tickets for all 3 Sens Games.
Section 12 (Center Ice), Golds, Row A, Seats 6-7 for all 3 games. Looks like I could be front row, on the glass, right beside the penalty box.

6 tickets cost me a total of $141.75. Nice, can't wait!

notch4077 wrote:I just got 2 tickets for all 3 Sens Games.
Section 12 (Center Ice), Golds, Row A, Seats 6-7 for all 3 games. Looks like I could be front row, on the glass, right beside the penalty box.

Nice! There is bound to be lots of fights and penalties. Not bad pricing for those seats, to see a first glimpse of some potential future NHL stars.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

notch4077 wrote:I just got 2 tickets for all 3 Sens Games.

I'm a little jealous. And since this is a prospects tournament, you could see even the guys that won't be in Bingo this season (Karlsson, Wiercioch, Cowen perhaps).

I will be sure to give you guys my thoughts on our prospects. It's the least I can do for all the "insider" info this site has provided to me.

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

When will the rosters be announced? Or have they?

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

camp starts this weekend, the rookie camp I mean, so am assuming some rosters will be generated then. go Sens prospects, beat em all.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So who is "guest"? Obviously we lost a member who was going to fill us in on the tourney. Is there anyone else in Kitchener?

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:So who is "guest"? Obviously we lost a member who was going to fill us in on the tourney. Is there anyone else in Kitchener?

Hes quoted on the first page as notch4077

But ill still be there providing updates cool)

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bramlet07 wrote:
wprager wrote:So who is "guest"? Obviously we lost a member who was going to fill us in on the tourney. Is there anyone else in Kitchener?

Hes quoted on the first page as notch4077

But ill still be there providing updates cool)

Excellent!

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

posted a link that has the list of players attending the rookie camp starting tomorrow.

http://www.marketwire.com/press-release/Ottawa-Senators-Hockey-Club-1040383.html

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

PLayers Drafted by the Sens attending:

- RObin Lehner
- Erik Karlsson
- Jim O Brien
- Kaspars Daugavins
- Erik Condra
- Mike Hoffman
- Zach Smith
- Peter Regin.

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Why no Wiercioch or Cowan? I was really looking forward to watchin them.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Cowan is not ready to play I think.

NCAA plarers can't take part in an NHL camp and still be eligable to play in the NCAA.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Excited for this... Ahhhhh!

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

I am assuming none of the rookie games get televised, would love to see them, but well, shan't be making the trip to Ontario for them.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'll even gladly take Team 1200 coverage.

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Not sure about televised but they were recorded last year. They only sold tickets to the half of the arena so it looked sold out for the cameras.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum