GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens win first rookie tourney game

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sens win first rookie tourney game Empty Sens win first rookie tourney game Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:21 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

http://senators.nhl.com/team/app?articleid=381910&page=NewsPage&service=page

Nice, Zubov with a goal, Weller involved, Regin.

Good stuff.

2Sens win first rookie tourney game Empty Re: Sens win first rookie tourney game Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:47 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

excellent! Keep it up boys!

3Sens win first rookie tourney game Empty Re: Sens win first rookie tourney game Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:03 pm

Regin is a player. I can feel it!

4Sens win first rookie tourney game Empty Re: Sens win first rookie tourney game Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:16 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Anyone else surprised to see that someone I've never heard of (Mike Lawrence) had 2 goals and an assist? The guy's on an amateur tryout with the Sens.

5Sens win first rookie tourney game Empty Re: Sens win first rookie tourney game Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:09 pm

He's a College grad that put up very similar numbers to Winchester. He's small though...he would have to seriously outperform a lot of people in the real camp to even be given a chance at the big squad.
I suspect this is the last we'll hear of him for this season.
To Bingo with him...

6Sens win first rookie tourney game Empty Re: Sens win first rookie tourney game Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:11 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DashRiprock wrote:Anyone else surprised to see that someone I've never heard of (Mike Lawrence) had 2 goals and an assist? The guy's on an amateur tryout with the Sens.

Very surprised. Had never heard of him in my life.

Man...I hope Regin and Zubov continue this.

7Sens win first rookie tourney game Empty Re: Sens win first rookie tourney game Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:32 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Initial reports are that:

-Winchester was a man amonst little tiny children

-There was a line of Zubov - Winchester - O'Brien

All of whom were apparently lights out.

Of course the fact that O'Brien was playing the wing jumped out at me.

Imagine:

Foligno - Fisher - O'Brien

or

Heatley - Spezza - O'Brien

affraid

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum