GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

2009 Rookie tournament in Kitchener (Sens, Leafs, Bruins, Pens)

+30
Hockeyhero22000
BigRig
shabbs
mattshock
strachattack
Snuh
Amnesia021
Jordo
TheAvatar
SensGirl11
Cap'n Clutch
Vandelay
spader
jawal
jamvan
rooneypoo
The Silfer Server
PKC
Tuk Tuk
asq2
SDH89
Hobiesens
M_Christopher
LeCaptain
Bramlet07
TeamRenzo
PTFlea
SensFan71
SeawaySensFan
wprager
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 23]

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

Can't find the feed yet, I will continue to look. However, I have found a live blog on the Bruins website: http://bruins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=497954

Bailey just scored from Karlsson!

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

2-2 in the first!

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dansereau....who is this guy!!?!?!??!

Go Karlsson, Bailey!

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Connelly is in net over Lehner.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bass Destruction wrote:Connelly is in net over Lehner.

Connelly started, right? They didn't yank Lehner I assume.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Yeah exactly... sorry for the confusion.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

I'm on the Sens website now... Is "Forever Red" our motto this year??? Why does our marketing department suck so much??

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

For those who don't have access to the Bruin's website: After the 1st period, according to Bish:

"0:00 - End of the period. Nice by Hutchinson who
made 15-saves. Shots are 17-8, Sens. Boston needs to shake off a rocky
start. They played much better as a team the other day and should be in
control of this game according to my reckoning. Give the Senators
credit. They keep pushing the B's back, back, back. My guess is that
Coach Murray will make a few choice comments."

http://www.whl.ca/former-swift-current-bronco-dansereau-signs-amateur-tryout-with-ottawa-senators-p128671

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bass Destruction wrote:I'm on the Sens website now... Is "Forever Red" our motto this year??? Why does our marketing department suck so much??

The need to get over this obsession with having the word red in the motto. Seriously it's OK if it's something fresh and new oh and not lame would be good too.

- Unknown Author

Bass Destruction wrote:Connelly is in net over Lehner.

Aha NOW the score makes sense 2009 Rookie tournament in Kitchener (Sens, Leafs, Bruins, Pens) - Page 11 Icon_smile

Bass Destruction wrote:I'm on the Sens website now... Is "Forever Red" our motto this year??? Why does our marketing department suck so much??

Its an absolute joke of a marketing department. They can't do a goddam thing right 2009 Rookie tournament in Kitchener (Sens, Leafs, Bruins, Pens) - Page 11 812636 2009 Rookie tournament in Kitchener (Sens, Leafs, Bruins, Pens) - Page 11 639591 2009 Rookie tournament in Kitchener (Sens, Leafs, Bruins, Pens) - Page 11 82144

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

N4L wrote:http://www.whl.ca/former-swift-current-bronco-dansereau-signs-amateur-tryout-with-ottawa-senators-p128671

Interesting. There will be lots of competition this year. Seriously, though, does he have a chance?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

cas wrote:

Its an absolute joke of a marketing department. They can't do a goddam thing right 2009 Rookie tournament in Kitchener (Sens, Leafs, Bruins, Pens) - Page 11 812636 2009 Rookie tournament in Kitchener (Sens, Leafs, Bruins, Pens) - Page 11 639591 2009 Rookie tournament in Kitchener (Sens, Leafs, Bruins, Pens) - Page 11 82144

At least they're not (yet) handing out WWAD buttons.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
N4L wrote:http://www.whl.ca/former-swift-current-bronco-dansereau-signs-amateur-tryout-with-ottawa-senators-p128671

Interesting. There will be lots of competition this year. Seriously, though, does he have a chance?

3 goals in 2 games is a good start for sure. :___:

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:

3 goals in 2 games is a good start for sure. 2009 Rookie tournament in Kitchener (Sens, Leafs, Bruins, Pens) - Page 11 301182

Three? I thought he had one Monday night and another today.

Last edited by wprager on Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ah, empty netter. I missed that one.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bailey out for the game? Not sure if the blogger meant injured or thrown out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum