GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

2009 Rookie tournament in Kitchener (Sens, Leafs, Bruins, Pens)

+30
Hockeyhero22000
BigRig
shabbs
mattshock
strachattack
Snuh
Amnesia021
Jordo
TheAvatar
SensGirl11
Cap'n Clutch
Vandelay
spader
jawal
jamvan
rooneypoo
The Silfer Server
PKC
Tuk Tuk
asq2
SDH89
Hobiesens
M_Christopher
LeCaptain
Bramlet07
TeamRenzo
PTFlea
SensFan71
SeawaySensFan
wprager
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 23]

O'Brien sucks.

Well, technically, Lehner has been the best.

cas wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:
N4L wrote:Wont be short of work, thats for sure. I think Condra has been The Sens best player out there tonight.

Svend. has been very deadly tonight too

Gotta disagree with both... Hoffman Imo was the unquestioned best player on the ice.

Condra has the goal so Diddle both you! hahaha

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Karlsson`s skating is awesome, as well as his vision, but he sure needs more work on the "chemistry" side with the other players. However, he certainly doesn't look small.

EDIT: Craig Shira looks mature and his game is quite developped.

marakh wrote:Karlsson`s skating is awesome, as well as his vision, but he sure needs more work on the "chemistry" side with the other players. However, he certainly doesn't look small.

Give him more than 3 games on NA ice.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:
marakh wrote:Karlsson`s skating is awesome, as well as his vision, but he sure needs more work on the "chemistry" side with the other players. However, he certainly doesn't look small.

Yep, nothing to worry about at this point. Stud in the waiting.

N4L wrote:
cas wrote:
M_Christopher wrote:
N4L wrote:Wont be short of work, thats for sure. I think Condra has been The Sens best player out there tonight.

Svend. has been very deadly tonight too

Gotta disagree with both... Hoffman Imo was the unquestioned best player on the ice.

Condra has the goal so Diddle both you! hahaha

Did they change it?? I thought Hoff had it? Either way, they've both been SOLID.

O'Brien looks like a forward Mez - stupid and frustrating to watch. This is only the 2nd time I've watched him, so obviously I could be very wrong...

Oh right...Shira got it 2009 Rookie tournament in Kitchener (Sens, Leafs, Bruins, Pens) - Page 17 Icon_cool

marakh wrote:
N4L wrote:

Yep, nothing to worry about at this point. Stud in the waiting.

the chemistry aspect is huge at this point. Not only because he doesn't know the guys that well, but also because they're mostly far underskilled in comparison to the players he's used to playing with and will be playing with.

I think he'll be just fine when he gets to pass to forwards who really know what they're doing and to other D-partners who can position themselves more intelligently.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

OBrien looks like he needs some good coaching. There`s some raw talent that I can definitely see, but it's so messed up.

Nope, he sucks. I saw him at the WJC. Wicked wrister that went in against Canada, and thats about all I saw from him that entire tourny.

That was a nice little rush by O'Brien.

Karlsson really is dreadful in his own end. He is constantly creating in-zone odd-man rushes/opportunities by being SO far out of position.

It might be enough to keep him out of the lineup. Its really that bad.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Svendsen wants a contract I think.

Svendsen! Nice! Definite Bingo candidate.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Kadri and Bozak are kinda underwhelming. Not that I care 2009 Rookie tournament in Kitchener (Sens, Leafs, Bruins, Pens) - Page 17 668437

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Goal from the captain. Dirty one Neiler type.

The Captain with another one! Love it 2009 Rookie tournament in Kitchener (Sens, Leafs, Bruins, Pens) - Page 17 Icon_smile

marakh wrote:Kadri and Bozak are kinda underwhelming. Not that I care 2009 Rookie tournament in Kitchener (Sens, Leafs, Bruins, Pens) - Page 17 668437
You know who looks good, though: Hanson. That though probably has a lot to do with the fact that he played in the NHL last year...

Svendsen is going to camp.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum