GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Auld to start tomorrow and most likely Saturday.

+12
beedub
PKC
Riprock
shabbs
mattshock
smash88
BigRig
jamvan
Cap'n Clutch
Cronie
PTFlea
SensGirl11
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

As per the Ottawa Sun; Auld will get the start against the Ducks tomorrow and if he plays well he will also start against the Leafs on Saturday. Surprised? Not so much.

http://www.ottawasun.com/Sports/Senators/2008/10/23/7178061.html

Let the controversy begin! :pale:

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Without reading the full article, does it actually say: if he plays well he'll start Saturday?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I read the whole article. Gerber's ****ed (YAY!)

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

504Heater wrote:Without reading the full article, does it actually say: if he plays well he'll start Saturday?

It does indeed...almost 100% positive..I'll have to scan through it quickly though to verify.

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

begin, or rather go into overdrive. Wink

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

504Heater wrote:I read the whole article. Gerber's ****ed (YAY!)

He is indeed, who would've thunk it would've happened this early?? ME!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Exactly Cronempowerment. That's what I was thinking. This thing was a controversy from the first soft goal Gerbs let in lets face it.

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:

I gotta say this - That Avatar is just wrong Stargate. You should do what I did. Keep your Avatar but put a small Detroit one on it in the corner.

- Unknown Author

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

exactly! and to be honest, I couldn't be happier.
Now, before I elborate, I want to clarify: I'm NOT happy that Gerber is f**ked in a way, where he is a human being and failure and such hurts everyone; BUT, what I DO mean is, all he has to do is look in the mirror and realize who's to blame... Emery's not around. Auld (from what I have heard) has been an exemplary teammate and encouraged and supported Gerber at every turn, so essentially, it's all on him, in terms of his poor performance that is. Confidence, schmofidence...

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:

I gotta say this - That Avatar is just wrong Stargate. You should do what I did. Keep your Avatar but put a small Detroit one on it in the corner.

:lol!: That's hilarious and very true, but I think this avatar is golden and I'm going to keep it for a little longer at least.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Cap'n' Clutch wrote:Exactly Cronempowerment. That's what I was thinking. This thing was a controversy from the first soft goal Gerbs let in lets face it.

I totally agree, but they've been saying from day one that there is no goalie controversy here, Rolling Eyes ...really?! So I thought I'd officially start it today, since it has OFFICIALLY started.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I don't think it will be much of a controversey once Auld gives us capable goaltending and doesn't allow soft goals.

- Unknown Author

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

SensGirl11 wrote:As per the Ottawa Sun; Auld will get the start against the Ducks tomorrow and if he plays well he will also start against the Leafs on Saturday. Surprised? Not so much.

THeir's no controversy when you have shiet as your #1. I'm not going to defend Gerber ever again. HE's more inconsistant than he is consistant.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:

Yes you did. From the end of last year to now I can vouch for that.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

jamvan wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:As per the Ottawa Sun; Auld will get the start against the Ducks tomorrow and if he plays well he will also start against the Leafs on Saturday. Surprised? Not so much.

THeir's no controversy when you have shiet as your #1. I'm not going to defend Gerber ever again. HE's more inconsistant than he is consistant.

Hey Jammer, long time no see. I agree Jam. This is old news with Gerbs now.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum