GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Senators: Auld to get the start in TBay

+4
smash88
Cap'n Clutch
Cronie
shabbs
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Senators: Auld to get the start in TBay Empty Senators: Auld to get the start in TBay Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:49 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

No big surprise...

http://www.ottawasun.com/Sports/Senators/2008/10/31/7266046.html

Let's keep this going!

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Run with it Auld. Make us proud!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I agree. Keep it up Auld and stay hot!

- Unknown Author

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:Run with it Auld. Make us proud!

Yeah man, please do it just for the sake of keeping Gerber on that bench... Too bad we won't get to see it though! 🇳🇴 Suspect

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Go out to a bar or a restaurant and watch it and quit whining Razz

- Unknown Author

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Go out to a bar or a restaurant and watch it and quit whining Razz

Yeah but will the bars have it? Where will they get it from? I thought it wasn't televised at all...

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

good point. My bad.

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Go out to a bar or a restaurant and watch it and quit whining Razz
Need to find a bar with Day Care facilities...

Hey... there's a sure-fire business idea...

8)

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Never mind Shabbs I forgot that no one will have this game as there's no one covering it period!

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Never mind Shabbs I forgot that no one will have this game as there's no one covering it period!
I'm thinking we've stumbled onto a huge niche market.

HA HA!

"SHABBS' BAR & DAY CARE FACILITY... enjoy our huge beer selection and HDTVs while your kids play in our certified Day Care facility next door."

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah great plan Shabbs. The slogen can be something like this.

Wanna get plastered? Can't because you've got the kids? Don't worry we'll take care of them while you get wasted :lol!:

- Unknown Author

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

I'll be your first customer.

Signing Auld for 2 years may have been the best decision Murray made all year. Next year our goaltending will be the best deal in the league. Less then 2 mil for perhaps 2 starters!!

How much longer does everyone think Vermette has left here?

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran

Vermette could very well be gone by Christmas.

That said, Murray has fended off advances for this guy before, maybe he sees something we don't. Me? I think he's had his chance, and he's expendable.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Never mind Shabbs I forgot that no one will have this game as there's no one covering it period!

No, no, don't stop him. He's got a sure-fire thing here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum