GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs

+3
KidKarlsson
LethalLehner
shabbs
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Empty Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:20 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

TSN's Ice Chips is reporting that Auld is getting the start vs the Leafs tomorrow night.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?id=11009

Sounds good to me.

2Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Empty Re: Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:24 pm

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Excellent. I feel good about this game. I will be there with beer in hand.

3Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Empty Re: Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:41 pm

KidKarlsson

KidKarlsson
Rookie
Rookie

was there any doubt that Auld would start. My first Sens/Leafs game tomorrow. Ill be there two beers in hand haha

4Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Empty Re: Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:45 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I'll be here. On my couch. Beers in hand. Game on my 60" TV. In HD.

GO SENS GO!!!

5Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Empty Re: Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:TSN's Ice Chips is reporting that Auld is getting the start vs the Leafs tomorrow night.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature/?id=11009

Sounds good to me.

It'll be news when Auld *doesn't* get the start.

6Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Empty Re: Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:52 pm

Snuh

Snuh
Rookie
Rookie

Fish12 wrote:was there any doubt that Auld would start. My first Sens/Leafs game tomorrow. Ill be there two beers in hand haha

I'll be there as well. My first Sens game in almost 2 years! Worth the wait though as I'll be pretty close to the players bench! Gotta love free tickets for awesome seats!

7Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Empty Re: Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:31 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The last time I saw the Sens "live" was free tickets too... to a Leafs game... we lost... too many Leaf fans in the seats... not a fun experience...

8Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Empty Re: Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:43 pm

Snuh

Snuh
Rookie
Rookie

shabbs wrote:The last time I saw the Sens "live" was free tickets too... to a Leafs game... we lost... too many Leaf fans in the seats... not a fun experience...

I bet! I went to a Sens/Leafs playoff game the last time they met in the playoffs and the Sens lost. You can imagine the arogance of the Leafs fans after a playoff win in our building. I wanted to tell them off so bad, but I held back because I was with my mom.

9Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Empty Re: Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:21 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:The last time I saw the Sens "live" was free tickets too... to a Leafs game... we lost... too many Leaf fans in the seats... not a fun experience...
Weird. Same here. My brother in law gave me 2 for my kid's birthday present.

10Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Empty Re: Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:22 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Snuh wrote:

I bet! I went to a Sens/Leafs playoff game the last time they met in the playoffs and the Sens lost. You can imagine the arogance of the Leafs fans after a playoff win in our building. I wanted to tell them off so bad, but I held back because I was with my mom.

Parrum-pum! Darn it, we need that rim-shot icon.

... that was a punch-kine, right?

11Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Empty Re: Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:32 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Here's a question:

With Neil out, and word is Toronto has called up some roid monkey Andre Deveux who is a 6"3, 240lbs heavyweight to play in tonight's tilt (who, incidently is just coming off a four game suspension for kicking a player in the face and kneeling on his head), who the HELL do we have who can take him on? Unless Murray calls up Carkner or Yablonski, this guy could wreak serious havoc!!

12Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Empty Re: Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:43 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Cronenbergfan wrote:Here's a question:

With Neil out, and word is Toronto has called up some roid monkey Andre Deveux who is a 6"3, 240lbs heavyweight to play in tonight's tilt (who, incidently is just coming off a four game suspension for kicking a player in the face and kneeling on his head), who the HELL do we have who can take him on? Unless Murray calls up Carkner or Yablonski, this guy could wreak serious havoc!!

They should just call up Yablonski as a 13th forward... Just let him glare at them from the bench... LOL

13Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Empty Re: Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:45 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

no kidding, eh...

Seriously though, Murray has to do SOMETHING!!!

14Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Empty Re: Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:46 am

Snuh

Snuh
Rookie
Rookie

wprager wrote:
Snuh wrote:

Parrum-pum! Darn it, we need that rim-shot icon.

... that was a punch-kine, right?

Ummm...yeah, sure. Haha

15Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Empty Re: Auld to get start tomorrow vs Leafs Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:54 am

Snuh

Snuh
Rookie
Rookie

Cronenbergfan wrote:no kidding, eh...

Seriously though, Murray has to do SOMETHING!!!

Why? Their goon most likely will only play 5min. tops. I think we have enough team toughness with guys like Bass( if he isn't sent down ), Ruutu, and Smith. I think we'll be fine.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum