GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30pm ET - WED. Feb. 9, 2011

+15
spader
Riprock
CockRoche
wprager
SensGirl11
Hoags
Ev
SensHulk
shabbs
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
SDH89
rooneypoo
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

hemlock wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:O'Brien was recalled as well.

Sitting, according to SensChirp. Call him up to sit. Good thinking.

Odds are, they didn't know if Alfie could go or not. They'll just send O'Brien back down tomorrow and recall him when they move Ruutu (is my guess).

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

hemlock wrote:

Talk about dense! GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30pm ET - WED. Feb. 9, 2011 - Page 4 489887

Good thinking on their part, the BSens are trying to make the playoffs, the Sens are out of the race...let's call in a benchwarmer!

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod

Why couldn't Kuba be the benchwarmer and O'Brien can take his spot?! I would bet money on O'Brien playing better at Kuba's position that Kuba can..

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensGirl11 wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Talk about dense! GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30pm ET - WED. Feb. 9, 2011 - Page 4 489887

Good thinking on their part, the BSens are trying to make the playoffs, the Sens are out of the race...let's call in a benchwarmer!

Reminds me of that movie, The Benchwarmers. Laugh1

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

AWESOME GDT Spez!!

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

hemlock wrote:
wprager wrote:
hemlock wrote:If you hear a solitary voice tonight at the game screaming things like:

KOVALEV!! YOU SUCK!!!!

GONCHAR!! YOU SUCK!!!

...that'll be me.

First live Sens game in years! GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30pm ET - WED. Feb. 9, 2011 - Page 4 5725

Want me to teach you a couple of colorful Russian phrases?

GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30pm ET - WED. Feb. 9, 2011 - Page 4 62136

I'd be afraid I'd mess them up and end up screaming out that I want to fellate them instead. GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30pm ET - WED. Feb. 9, 2011 - Page 4 805406

GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30pm ET - WED. Feb. 9, 2011 - Page 4 270956 GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30pm ET - WED. Feb. 9, 2011 - Page 4 62136

Enjoy the game tonight, should be fun being there! (I'll listen for you)

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Alright, now that I know Lehner is starting, I have to say,

GO LEHNER GO!! Now I'll take a 4-3 OT loss...or win... GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30pm ET - WED. Feb. 9, 2011 - Page 4 159628

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

hemlock wrote:
wprager wrote:
hemlock wrote:If you hear a solitary voice tonight at the game screaming things like:

KOVALEV!! YOU SUCK!!!!

GONCHAR!! YOU SUCK!!!

...that'll be me.

First live Sens game in years! GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30pm ET - WED. Feb. 9, 2011 - Page 4 5725

GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30pm ET - WED. Feb. 9, 2011 - Page 4 62136

I'd be afraid I'd mess them up and end up screaming out that I want to fellate them instead. GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30pm ET - WED. Feb. 9, 2011 - Page 4 805406

Google language tools will also play it back to you. For example, if you want to say Kovalev, you son of a **tch!, you can use google to translate the phrase, but it's a little tricky.

If I use the full phrase it translates it literally, word for word. Surprisingly, it translates "Wing Dang Doodle" (no spaces) correctly. However it translates "you" as the formal one (think "vous" versus "tu" in French), so you have to use the trick of substituting "thou" for "you".

Putting it all together, translate thou sonofab*tch

Click on the speaker icon to hear a nice lady call you a SOB in Russian. Just add "Kovalev" or "Gonchar" in front, and you're done.

Edit: The url got butchered so I had to hide it in a url tag.

Last edited by wprager on Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Too much love for the flames in here. Hemlock I hope at
Least u make some noise for the sens...like if they score despite your pledge to tank nation

wprager wrote:
hemlock wrote:
wprager wrote:

KOVALEV!! YOU SUCK!!!!

GONCHAR!! YOU SUCK!!!

...that'll be me.

Google language tools will also play it back to you. For example, if you want to say Kovalev, you son of a **tch!, you can use google to translate the phrase, but it's a little tricky.

If I use the full phrase it translates it literally, word for word. Surprisingly, it translates "Wing Dang Doodle" (no spaces) correctly. However it translates "you" as the formal one (think "vous" versus "tu" in French), so you have to use the trick of substituting "thou" for "you".

Putting it all together, translate thou sonofab*tch

Click on the speaker icon to hear a nice lady call you a SOB in Russian. Just add "Kovalev" or "Gonchar" in front, and you're done.

Edit: The url got butchered so I had to hide it in a url tag.

I may have to resort to using Russian. I will have my 7 year old daughther with me. My 11 year old son is right down with some heckling though.

Michallica wrote:Too much love for the flames in here. Hemlock I hope at
Least u make some noise for the sens...like if they score despite your pledge to tank nation

This is the one game I am wanting the Sens to win (although a loss isn't terrible). Just so I can give it to some Flames fans I know who are getting cocky as the Flames pick up their play.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Alfie out indefinitely with back issues... this is not good.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sens lines tonight:

Michalek-Spezza-Shannon
Foligno-Fisher-Butler
Smith-Regin-Kovalev
Ruutu-Kelly-Neil

Phillips-Karlsson
Campoli-Gonchar
Kuba-Carkner

Lehner

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Alfie out indefinitely with back issues... this is not good.

Back? I heard them say "lowed body" on the radio. I figured knee/ankle.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:Alfie out indefinitely with back issues... this is not good.

Back? I heard them say "lowed body" on the radio. I figured knee/ankle.
Mendes indicated a lower back injury.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensGirl11 wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Here's what happened:

CC to Fisher: Mike, I notice that you're in pretty rough shape and we need you down the stretch. Go ahead and take a break, we called up young O'Brien...

Fisher to CC: First of all, you don't speak to The Fish unless The Fish says you can speak to The Fish. Second, WTF is an O'Brien? I'm playing and that's that you little ginger Wing Dang Doodle.

CC to Fisher: Yeah, but I just...

Fisher to CC: Did The Fish say you could speak to The Fish? That's right. Just tell that O'Bannon punk he's benched because he sucks.

CC to Fisher: Yes, sir. Sad

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran

If Lehner does indeed start, I will provide a scouting report as soon as I can get one up.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

CockRoche wrote:If Lehner does indeed start, I will provide a scouting report as soon as I can get one up.

GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30pm ET - WED. Feb. 9, 2011 - Page 4 557710

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum