GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY:Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - FRI. Jan. 14 2011

+15
strachattack
Hoags
asq2
CockRoche
LeCaptain
Bramlet07
Flo The Action
PTFlea
wprager
sandysensfan
shabbs
SDH89
SeawaySensFan
LethalLehner
Cap'n Clutch
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

GAME DAY:Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - FRI. Jan. 14 2011

GAME DAY:Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - FRI. Jan. 14 2011 LargeGAME DAY:Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - FRI. Jan. 14 2011 AtGAME DAY:Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - FRI. Jan. 14 2011 Large

"Locked and Lehnered"

The Ottawa Senators (17-21-6, 40 pts) host the Calgary Flames (18-20-5, 41pts) Friday night in the second half of back to back games for the Senators. The Sens came out like a team on fire and looked like they were going to just keep pouring it on before the Isles gave the Sens a bit of a scare taking the game from 6-2 to 6-4 with a few minutes left.

The Flames are another struggling team and at this rate Ottawa could screw up the plans of the tank bus that has already collected plenty of passengers who nervously clutch their non-refundable ticket. It's a long season so there's still hope for that lottery pick. I will continue to believe.

Game Coverage:

TV: RDS, SNET-West (HD); SNET-East (HD)
    Radio: Team 1200
    Web: ATDHE.net, JUSTIN.tv,

Latest updates:
Lehner Elliott expected to start for the Sens and Karlsson for the Flames.

TSN's Ice Chips:

Ottawa
    Calgary

Ottawa Key Injuries:

Jason Spezza - (shoulder) At least 2 months
    Pascal Leclaire - (lower body injury) Who knows?
    Alex Kovalev - (Knee) at least a week

Calgary Key Injuries:

Steve Staios (cracked ribs)

Game Day Previews:

ESPN
    NHL

Media Links:

SensTV On-line
    Official Twitter of the Ottawa Senators

Spread the word!

Follow GMHockey on Twitter: http://twitter.com/gmhockey

GO SENS GO!!!

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

- Unknown Author

LethalLehner

LethalLehner
Sophomore
Sophomore

Just got a message saying that Elliott starts in nets tonight with no other line changes.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Fixed. I'm gonna have to change the quote too I guess.

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

A little surprised that Elliott gets the start but not disappointed. I happen to like the guy.

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Was hoping to see Lehner again. Doubt they play him against the Capitals either.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:A little surprised that Elliott gets the start but not disappointed. I happen to like the guy.
It would have been 4 games in 6 days for Lehner.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:A little surprised that Elliott gets the start but not disappointed. I happen to like the guy.

It would have only been 2 games in 2 days as far as we know. Mike Fisher mustn't have liked Lehner's performance that much.

OK I get it now. So used to hearing about how he's hardly played that I didn't consider his AHL starts. I stand by my statement regarding the Fish, though.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:

It would have only been 2 games in 2 days as far as we know. Mike Fisher mustn't have liked Lehner's performance that much.

OK I get it now. So used to hearing about how he's hardly played that I didn't consider his AHL starts. I stand by my statement regarding the Fish, though.
Heh heh. I waited for that one to click...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Would be a nice treat for the fans to get a little of the pond hockey that the hundreds of Islander fans were treated to.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

SDH89 wrote:Was hoping to see Lehner again. Doubt they play him against the Capitals either.

I heard if Lehner played tonight it would be his 4th game in 6 days.. that's too much in my opinion.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:Would be a nice treat for the fans to get a little of the pond hockey that the hundreds of Islander fans were treated to.
It just may happen with these two as well...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Either our record or the point total is wrong. Don't have time to find out which.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Would be a nice treat for the fans to get a little of the pond hockey that the hundreds of Islander fans were treated to.
It just may happen with these two as well...

I better pop some corn, then.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SDH89 wrote:Was hoping to see Lehner again. Doubt they play him against the Capitals either.

Clouston should absolutely play him against the Caps before Leclaire 'comes back' and he's sent back to Bingo. I believe in that 100%. Even if he gets torched, it's worth it to get him some experience instead of sitting his arse on the bench.

Let's face it, right now he's no worse than Elliott.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Either our record or the point total is wrong. Don't have time to find out which.
Point total. Should be: 17-21-6 for 40 points

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum