GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY:Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - FRI. Jan. 14 2011

+15
strachattack
Hoags
asq2
CockRoche
LeCaptain
Bramlet07
Flo The Action
PTFlea
wprager
sandysensfan
shabbs
SDH89
SeawaySensFan
LethalLehner
Cap'n Clutch
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
As I said to Clutch in the Chatbox, to shut the fans up.

You'll make a lot of us talk about it even more if you call him up and not use him on the first unit PP.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Michallica wrote:Not enough ppl are talking about a potential goal when giordano clearly put his hand on the puck in the blue paint. Clear miss on the refs part but that goal would have been huge in a comeback...would have made it 3-2 with over 7 mins to play and all the momentum.

No luck whatsoever guys.....

Personally that non-call on the penalty shot is mind-boggling. The ref is standing right behind the net -- looking at the puck head towards the goal line. He then SEES the Calgary defenseman put his hand over the puck to clear it. So tell me why he did not call a penalty shot?

So what is it? Stupidity or fixing?

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

sandysensfan wrote:
Michallica wrote:Not enough ppl are talking about a potential goal when giordano clearly put his hand on the puck in the blue paint. Clear miss on the refs part but that goal would have been huge in a comeback...would have made it 3-2 with over 7 mins to play and all the momentum.

No luck whatsoever guys.....

Personally that non-call on the penalty shot is mind-boggling. The ref is standing right behind the net -- looking at the puck head towards the goal line. He then SEES the Calgary defenseman put his hand over the puck to clear it. So tell me why he did not call a penalty shot?

So what is it? Stupidity or fixing?

None of that. IT's the HOckey Gods rewarding us with RNH going to his favourite team. IT was written in stone since the day he was born GAME DAY:Calgary Flames @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - FRI. Jan. 14 2011 - Page 7 159628

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:As I said to Clutch in the Chatbox, to shut the fans up.

chatbox?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:

chatbox?

You got it, Pontiac.

Just saying I never posted it here but the subject did come up when I was chatting with Clutch.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
spader wrote:

chatbox?

You got it, Pontiac.

Just saying I never posted it here but the subject did come up when I was chatting with Clutch.

What is this chatbox you speak of?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

I take it back. Found it. I never noticed that before.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:I take it back. Found it. I never noticed that before.

Good stuff! It's a favourite spot on deadline day, the draft and July 1.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oh man does clouston know he won't be part of the sens plans after this season?i mean, he'sdoing a hell of a job getting us a good draft pick but it's too bad he won't be around to teach them.

I'm happy to be away and missing these games. Its kind of weird looking up the scores at 8 in the morning...

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:Oh man does clouston know he won't be part of the sens plans after this season?i mean, he'sdoing a hell of a job getting us a good draft pick but it's too bad he won't be around to teach them.

Teach them what ? Except for Karlsson every prospect he's coached is stagnating or regressing. And I think Karlsson is smart enough to know what he needs to do on his own.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Oh man does clouston know he won't be part of the sens plans after this season?i mean, he'sdoing a hell of a job getting us a good draft pick but it's too bad he won't be around to teach them.

Teach them what ? Except for Karlsson every prospect he's coached is stagnating or regressing. And I think Karlsson is smart enough to know what he needs to do on his own.

We need a team of 1st year players and a teaching coach like Dave King or Andy Murray to be successful.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:

We need a team of 1st year players and a teaching coach like Dave King or Andy Murray to be successful.

That I can agree with although if Andy Murray is so good why did St. Louis can him ?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

That I can agree with although if Andy Murray is so good why did St. Louis can him ?

What was it that the B-Sens coach said about the difference between development and winning? Something about how they don't necessarily go hand-in-hand? I think that may apply to Andy M.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum