GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Calgary @ Ottawa , 7:30PM, Friday, December 30, 2011

+6
spader
Da lil Guy
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

GAME DAY: Calgary @ Ottawa , 7:30PM, Friday, December 30, 2011

GAME DAY: Calgary @ Ottawa , 7:30PM, Friday, December 30, 2011 LargeGAME DAY: Calgary @ Ottawa , 7:30PM, Friday, December 30, 2011 AtGAME DAY: Calgary @ Ottawa , 7:30PM, Friday, December 30, 2011 Large

Coverage:
TV: SNET-E, TVA
Radio: Team1200
Internet: http://livetv.ru/en

Feeling left out of the early vacation party in Carolina; Anderson decided it was his turn to take a night off and let 4 goals in on 7 shots before being yanked which turned out to be too little too late to save a game where the habs stomped the Sens 6-2.

The Flames come to town on Friday and should be facing a very tough Sens team looking to wipe that horrible loss out of their minds and take it out on Calgary at home . How the Sens react after a loss like the one on Tuesday should tell a lot about where we can expect this team to be come April.

Latest updates:
Chris Phillips is out "day-to-day" with a minor injury. Phillips - “I’ll go out and practice (Thursday), see how that goes, see how it responds the next day.” - OTTAWA SUN

OTTAWA (17-15-5)
Goals leader: Milan Michalek (19)
Assists leader: Erik Karlsson (29)
Points leader: Jason Spezza (38)

Thursday Practice lines (Dec 29th):

FORWARDS
Milan Michalek-Jason Spezza-Daniel Alfredsson
Colin Greening -Kyle Turris- Eric Condra
Nick Foligno - Zack Smith- Bobby Butler
Chris Neil -Zenon Konopka-Kaspars Daugavins

DEFENCE
Filip Kuba-Erik Karlsson
Jared Cowen -Sergei Gonchar
**Chris Phillips -Matt Carkner

GOALIES
Craig Anderson
Alex Auld

**Phillips still day to day and will re-assess today.

Calgary (18-16-4)
Goals leader: Jarome Iginla & Curtis Glencross (14)
Assists leader: Olli Jokinen (19)
Points leader: Olli Jokinen (31)

Dailyfaceoff.com Projected Lines (Dec 28th):

FLAMES

FORWARDS
Curtis Glencross-Olli Jokinen-Jarome Iginla
Blake Comeau-Mikael Backlund-Lee Stempniak
Paul Byron-Brendan Morrison-Rene Bourque
Tom Kostopoulos-Roman Horak-Tim Jackman

DEFENCE
Jay Bouwmeester-Chris Butler
Derek Smith -Scott Hannan
T.J. Brodie-Cory Sarich

GOALIES
Miikka Kiprusoff
Leland Irving

NHL Game Day Preview: http://senators.nhl.com/club/preview.htm?id=2011020552

TSN Ice Chips for Ottawa: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/icechips/?hubname=nhl-senators

TSN Ice Chips for Montreal: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/icechips/?hubname=nhl-flames

GO SENS GO!!!!

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:53 am; edited 4 times in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Nice PGDT, CLutch Smile

Any updates on Big Rig? Did he participate in the Skills Competition (and if so, what is his skill)?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I haven't heard anything on Phillips though I'd imagine they'd have kept him out of the Skills competition as well just for precautionary reasons. I wasn't at the Skills this year. Anyone go that could enlighten us? Was Phillips participating on the ice?

Edit:

Phillips - “I’ll go out and practice (Thursday), see how that goes, see how it responds the next day.” - OTTAWA SUN

Updated the PGDT.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Good news of sorts. The Sens have a 5-1 record when losing by 3 or more goals in the previous game. Look out Flames.

Go Sens Go.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I haven't heard anything on Phillips though I'd imagine they'd have kept him out of the Skills competition as well just for precautionary reasons. I wasn't at the Skills this year. Anyone go that could enlighten us? Was Phillips participating on the ice?

Edit:

Phillips - “I’ll go out and practice (Thursday), see how that goes, see how it responds the next day.” - OTTAWA SUN

Updated the PGDT.

My son was there. I'll ask him when he wakes up. He's a teenager, so that might be a while.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hmm, a small correction -- the Flames game will not finish off 2011 as they play the Sabres on New Year's Eve.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

oops.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

TONIGH... Oh wait. tumbleweed

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:TOMORROWNIGHT... Oh wait. tumbleweed

All you need is a little morrow.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

ScoreOttawa: Chris Phillips on the ice for practice this morning; Lines are shook up- Turris with Condra and Greening. Foligno with Smith and Butler.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Turris was third on the team in the speed skating event. Not sure about Condra, but he's no slouch. That is going to be a very fast line.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:ScoreOttawa: Chris Phillips on the ice for practice this morning; Lines are shook up- Turris with Condra and Greening. Foligno with Smith and Butler.

Phillips himself said he'd practice Thursday and see how it feels today. :D

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

GDT updated with the Sens practice lines from Thursday.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Karlsson, Greening, Turris were all in the 14 point something seconds range in the fastest skater competition. That's crazy awesome. We're finally one of the fastest teams in the Conference.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flames coming off a regulation loss last night. This one should be a hard fought battle from both sides. I'm gonna go ahead and predict OT and possibly a shoot out for this game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum