GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Calgary @ Ottawa , 7:30PM, Friday, December 30, 2011

+6
spader
Da lil Guy
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

GDT updated with the Sens practice lines from Thursday.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Karlsson, Greening, Turris were all in the 14 point something seconds range in the fastest skater competition. That's crazy awesome. We're finally one of the fastest teams in the Conference.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flames coming off a regulation loss last night. This one should be a hard fought battle from both sides. I'm gonna go ahead and predict OT and possibly a shoot out for this game.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flames have placed Tanguay on the IR; he hasn't played since Wednesday.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Via ScoreOttawa: Looks like Alfredsson will skate alongside Turris & Condra tonight; Greening back with Spezza & Michalek. Auld first goalie off the ice....

Mendes: My guess is that Carkner will be d-man who is scratched tonight. He's staying on ice after practice.

Auld to start?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Via ScoreOttawa: Looks like Alfredsson will skate alongside Turris & Condra tonight; Greening back with Spezza & Michalek. Auld first goalie off the ice....

Mendes: My guess is that Carkner will be d-man who is scratched tonight. He's staying on ice after practice.

Auld to start?

TONIGHT?!?!?!??!?! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

2nite!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

That rummy, CheapShots Brennan, seems a little confused:

https://twitter.com/#!/SunDoniB

Da lil Guy

Da lil Guy
Rookie
Rookie

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Karlsson, Greening, Turris were all in the 14 point something seconds range in the fastest skater competition. That's crazy awesome. We're finally one of the fastest teams in the Conference.

I really thought that Michalek, healthy, would be the one to watch there and I'm surprised he's not in that top group.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I'm not updating the damn lines again. We'll just see what happens. Dammit!

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Da lil Guy wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Karlsson, Greening, Turris were all in the 14 point something seconds range in the fastest skater competition. That's crazy awesome. We're finally one of the fastest teams in the Conference.

I really thought that Michalek, healthy, would be the one to watch there and I'm surprised he's not in that top group.

I was surprised last year that he wasn't one of the faster ones so this year I'm not that surprised. Not to say Michalek isn't fast. He just isn't as fast as the others in this circumstance.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

ScoreOttawa morning skate update: http://www.senatorsextra.com/main/morning-skate-update-senators-try-turris-with-alfredsson

Da lil Guy

Da lil Guy
Rookie
Rookie

SeawaySensFan wrote:That rummy, CheapShots Brennan, seems a little confused:

He's bringing the twit to twitter.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Looks like Auld to start tonight, Sens are in Buffalo tomorrow so we have a back-to-back situation.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Da lil Guy wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:That rummy, CheapShots Brennan, seems a little confused:

He's bringing the twit to twitter.
He's hitting the sauce early...

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Well there's 30 seconds I'll never get back.

Da lil Guy

Da lil Guy
Rookie
Rookie

Condra/Turris/Alfie may be worth a shot. I like giving Turris a shot with Alfie.

The only question I have is why are we putting two of our natural RW on the same line? Foligno/Turris/Alfie seems to make more sense - but maybe there's something I'm not seeing?

Also, nothing against Carkner, but I'm happy Lee is the one who draws in tonight. Even though the game against Montreal was a clusterdiddle, I thought Lee was really working to show he deserved to be in uniform.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Well there's 30 seconds I'll never get back.

I thought that was hilarious! Incorrect and hilarious Smile

Can you blame the guy, though, they *are* both bald.

I also pity the guys on Team 1200 who said this was a classic case of taking the under. Two backups going, the Sens just gave up 5.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum