GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Calgary @ Ottawa , 7:30PM, Friday, December 30, 2011

+6
spader
Da lil Guy
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

spader

All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:Huge PP opportunity here.

Huge-r PP opportunity here.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

The Alfie! Game over. 4-3 Sens.

EDIT: That's #400 for His Alfieness.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

All hail THE ALFIE!!!

#400!!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:All hail THE ALFIE!!!

#400!!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

GAME DAY: Calgary @ Ottawa , 7:30PM, Friday, December 30, 2011 - Page 6 Aww-ye21

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don't get to see Alfie's first star salute from the crowd because Sportsnet cuts out immediately to go to two idiots that I've never seen before talking about something that happend 30 years ago.

Anyway, PRRRRRRRRRRRRAISE ALFIE!

It was hilarious to watch him tune that shot up on the PP with one or two near misses before absolutely wiring it home. Nice to see how all his teammates were really pumped for him. Shows you just how respected and liked he is. He truly is THE MAN.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oh boy does Auld stink. Great comeback win! Alfredsson.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Oh, and Matrix played quite well, but he is only worth mentioning when he stinks.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I pretty much knew that if Ottawa scored in OT they would win.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:Oh, and Matrix played quite well, but he is only worth mentioning when he stinks.

He was good, but he wasn't tested all that much. Lots of perimeter shots. He made a couple of good saves, though.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:I pretty much knew that if Ottawa scored in OT they would win.

Pretty much eh? What small part is causing you not to be 100% on that?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Flames coming off a regulation loss last night. This one should be a hard fought battle from both sides. I'm gonna go ahead and predict OT and possibly a shoot out for this game.

Bump. Smile

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Just watched it (PVRed it). That was one hell of a comeback, I had written them off at 3-0 and they just kept coming. Great stuff!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Boy, I think Karlsson was more excited about the 400 than Alfie was. It looked like he was humping him for a little while.

Great comeback, but this OT crap doesn't bode well for the Buffalo game. Nobody will be well rested, not even Anderson.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

We had 49 shots. Really, after the 1st, we really put the pedal down. Great game, excluding the opening 20 minutes. And we were kinda lucky to get that PP in OT, but the refs pretty much owed us a call at that point.

The Alfie is The Man.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Boy that was sweet...Karlsson was great on Alfie's goal. Alfie looked vintage, Smith look possessed. Gotta love the spirit of this team, real joy to watch. :KKK:

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Alfie's goal was at 1:11 of the powerplay in OT, his 11th of the year, scored at 10:11 PM. Foligno and Z.Smith also scored their 11th of the year.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It was our 11th home win. Vertigo

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The crowd of 20,500 was the Senators’ 11th sellout in 20 games at Scotiabank Place.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum