GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Calgary @ Ottawa , 7:30PM, Friday, December 30, 2011

+6
spader
Da lil Guy
shabbs
SeawaySensFan
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Alfie's goal was at 1:11 of the powerplay in OT, his 11th of the year, scored at 10:11 PM. Foligno and Z.Smith also scored their 11th of the year.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It was our 11th home win. Vertigo

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The crowd of 20,500 was the Senators’ 11th sellout in 20 games at Scotiabank Place.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Why are you surprised about all those elevens?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

What are we going to do with Auld?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:What are we going to do with Auld?

Lehner is cleared for playing, just saying.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:

Heh. We may have to go there... I have not see any highlights at all from the game. Did they play different in front of Auld vs Anderson? Is this another case of the team having no confidence in Auld? Or were they just bad goals.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:

Heh. We may have to go there... I have not see any highlights at all from the game. Did they play different in front of Auld vs Anderson? Is this another case of the team having no confidence in Auld? Or were they just bad goals.

Auld misplayed the puck behind his goal, then I suppose was late getting back to his crease as the goal went in from an improbably angle. And he was really, really weak on the 3rd goal -- from 15 feet inside the blueline and no-one in front of him. He was just plain out of position.

MacLean said the whole team did not play well in the first but I think he was just being kind. The shots on goal were even at 15, and the Sens had many good chances. I don't think the goalie switch was a shake-up move at all. Calgary was the tired team as the game went on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum