GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30pm ET - WED. Feb. 9, 2011

+15
spader
Riprock
CockRoche
wprager
SensGirl11
Hoags
Ev
SensHulk
shabbs
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
SDH89
rooneypoo
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:does fisher speak the same way with BM? I'm waiting for your transcript on when murray approached the fish for a trade Laugh1

BM to Fisher: Mike, we aren't trying to trade you, but we would like to know how you might feel about being moved in the event that we receive offers that could help the organization. For instance, if you were open to a deal, are there any destinations you would prefer? We want to extend you this courtesy since we all recognize what an important...

Fisher to BM: Thufferin' Thucotash, just STFU right now, old man. The Fish decides when, where and how The Fish gets traded. I'm a diddling institution in this town, I fill this goddamn rink all by myself and you want to trade me?

BM to Fisher: We don't want to trade you at all. I was just as...

Fisher to BM: I wuth jutht... just shut up and drink your prune juith.

BM to Fisher: Yes, sir Sad

dennycrane

Veteran
Veteran

Top 4 pick is assured at this point. Some victories are necessary for confidence of the young players going forward.

dennycrane

Veteran
Veteran

You want to get rid of Fisher? Easy - sign Al Iafrate.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

dennycrane wrote:You want to get rid of Fisher? Easy - sign Al Iafrate.

Or Gary Leeman or Matt Schneider?

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Schneider would have the double benefit of helping the blueline.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:
Michallica wrote:Don't worry hemlock. At least you weren't there in person to see the sens embarrass themselves on home ice on December 2nd Facepalm

First game in my life where I thought of leaving early....

Home ice would suck yeah. I don't remember that game specifically you mentioned but I suspect it was that 7-1 blowout or whatever it was.

The flip side too, is that being at the Saddledome, I had to endure the endless Dung-ery of Flames fans go on and on about how dominant their team is. Umm, this Sens team is a bottom feeder. The Flames weren't all that good tonight (and to me look like a prime target for a quick playoff exit), it was more a case of the Sens being that much worse.

I was hoping you'd google the dec 2nd home date....it was the return of heatley.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Michallica wrote:does fisher speak the same way with BM? I'm waiting for your transcript on when murray approached the fish for a trade Laugh1

BM to Fisher: Mike, we aren't trying to trade you, but we would like to know how you might feel about being moved in the event that we receive offers that could help the organization. For instance, if you were open to a deal, are there any destinations you would prefer? We want to extend you this courtesy since we all recognize what an important...

Fisher to BM: Thufferin' Thucotash, just STFU right now, old man. The Fish decides when, where and how The Fish gets traded. I'm a diddling institution in this town, I fill this goddamn rink all by myself and you want to trade me?

The icing on the cake is that fisher makes whoever he speaks to cry. Laugh1

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
CockRoche wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Make it stop. Peter Schaefer Surre

Not gonna happen. The streak will stop obviously and they will win a 3 in a row at some point; but it is what it is.

I didn't mean I wanted to start winning - that's actually a fear of mine right now obviously, I mean make this Cussing nightmare of a season stop. Please...

That's why I said, at least for me, this song describes the situation best as a fan for what we endured:

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

The icing on the cake is that fisher makes whoever he speaks to cry. Laugh1

It's the little touch that turns somewhat funny into comedy gold Wink

Michallica wrote:
hemlock wrote:
Michallica wrote:Don't worry hemlock. At least you weren't there in person to see the sens embarrass themselves on home ice on December 2nd Facepalm

First game in my life where I thought of leaving early....

Home ice would suck yeah. I don't remember that game specifically you mentioned but I suspect it was that 7-1 blowout or whatever it was.

The flip side too, is that being at the Saddledome, I had to endure the endless Dung-ery of Flames fans go on and on about how dominant their team is. Umm, this Sens team is a bottom feeder. The Flames weren't all that good tonight (and to me look like a prime target for a quick playoff exit), it was more a case of the Sens being that much worse.

I was hoping you'd google the dec 2nd home date....it was the return of heatley.

Oh god. My condolences. I remember that game the Sens threw up a big fat steaming turd.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum