GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY:Ottawa Senators @ Calgary Flames - 9:30pm ET - WED. Feb. 9, 2011

+15
spader
Riprock
CockRoche
wprager
SensGirl11
Hoags
Ev
SensHulk
shabbs
TheAvatar
Cap'n Clutch
SDH89
rooneypoo
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SDH89 wrote:
It'll be ridiculous if he's a healthy scratch again, what a great way to increase the guy's trade value. But then again, why should I expect any differently from these clowns this year? Apparently Ruutu was very "unhappy" when he was told about being scratched, perhaps he told Clouston what he really thought of him?

Laugh1 It's true, it's been a gong show here this year.

And yes, I 100% guarantee Ruutu told Clouston - a while ago - exactly how he felt. Can't recall him playing too much after the article in the paper where he said no comment or whatever it was when asked about the coaching.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Don't forget Winchester's injury as well.

That's O'Brien's spot, where does Butler go?

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

Didn't I read that Alfie was doubtful for tonight? (I think it's passed his bedtime personally) Smile

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

TheAvatar wrote:Didn't I read that Alfie was doubtful for tonight? (I think it's passed his bedtime personally) Smile

Oh, that's what it is then. Butler is up in case Alfie can't go - or the Sens already know that Alfie's not going. Good call.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

According to DonB - Lehner to start.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

that still leaves Ruutu out. unless someone else will be scratched but I highly doubt that

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:According to DonB - Lehner to start.

headscratcher....why not go back to elliott? the guy played a heck of a game against vancouver and looked so much better positionally. Better rebound control too, almost like within the game he found his confidence again. Save lehner for the inexperienced oilers instead of the red hot flames

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Perhaps a deal has been made...

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

F that, put in Lehner. Who cares if the Flames are red hot, that's even better for his experience. All Elliott does is lose so it doesn't matter if we go to him instead.

Michallica wrote:

headscratcher....why not go back to elliott? the guy played a heck of a game against vancouver and looked so much better positionally. Better rebound control too, almost like within the game he found his confidence again. Save lehner for the inexperienced oilers instead of the red hot flames

Are you trying to win games or something?

Stay focused please.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

hemlock wrote:
Michallica wrote:

Stay focused please.

With elliott's losing streak, are YOU trying to win with lehner????

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:
hemlock wrote:
Michallica wrote:

Stay focused please.

With elliott's losing streak, are YOU trying to win with lehner????

Elliott just put in a very strong game against the top team in the league. No way I want to ride the hot hand and risk winning.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Alfredsson out indefinitely.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Alfredsson out indefinitely.

Shutting 'er down for the season?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:

'bout bloody time. No reason to play through injuries at this stage.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

'bout bloody time. No reason to play through injuries at this stage.

Just guessing but he might as well start recharging for next season now.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

According to Cheapshots:

Tonight's #Ottawa lines Smith-Regin-Kovolev; Ruutu-Kelly-Neil; Michalek-Spezza-Shannon' Foligno-Fisher-Butler

Clouston's love for Shannon is really getting to me. Stick Butler in with Spezza FFS.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:According to Cheapshots:

Tonight's #Ottawa lines Smith-Regin-Kovolev; Ruutu-Kelly-Neil; Michalek-Spezza-Shannon' Foligno-Fisher-Butler

Clouston's love for Shannon is really getting to me. Stick Butler in with Spezza FFS.

Laughing3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum