GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 STARS SELECTION + GDT: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers (Dec 5th, 2010)

+13
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
Ev
Number Twenty Nine
wprager
Riprock
Flo The Action
PTFlea
shabbs
Bramlet07
spader
SensHulk
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:nice to hear leclaire had a good game. i always said he'd be our man.

Bu Elliot had a shutout. What the heck's wrong with Pazzy? Sarcasm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Amazing that Kelly got a hat-trick. I never thought I'd see the day.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

They're ruining the tank for a high pick strategy 3 STARS SELECTION + GDT: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers (Dec 5th, 2010) - Page 6 555492

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

kelly is and has always been a hard working man. glad that he could pick this team up.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Butler's final numbers:

Shifts: 17
TOI: 14:25
PP: 1:03
SH: 0:00
EV: 13:22
SOG: 0
G: 0
A: 0
+/-: -1

Respectable.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Missed the last 2 games but glad we got 3/4 points.
How was BUtler? Saw some sick Karlsson highlights from yesterday so I'm glad confidence is not an issue.

EDIT: Irish TOmmy is so awesome 3 STARS SELECTION + GDT: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers (Dec 5th, 2010) - Page 6 270956

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We desperately needed that. Feels great - for one night anyway.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

All hail Hands of Stone Kelly!!

RocknRoll

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

NotWorthy

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

might as well do the 3 stars selection in this thread

* Chris Kelly - (hero of the night, hat trick, need I say more?) HolyCow!
** Pascal Leclaire - (saved the sens' hide tonight with several key stops) Snoopydance
*** Chris Campoli - (solid game defensively. This guy is improving every game now) :skater:

HM: Milan Michalek & Daniel Alfredsson (both guys hustled and battled to get puck possession. Though not on the score sheet, they were very effective for their lines) TwoThumbsUp!

Dis-HM: Jason Spezza and Sergei Gonchar (how many shots can spezza miss the net with? he had 2-3 great opportunities and just kept shooting the puck high. Plus some bad passes. and what the hell happened to Gonchar? This guys is a turnover machine now, especially on the PP that led to the shortie for Prust) PullHair

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

1.Kelly
2.Leclaire
3.Shannon

DM: Gonchar! Please. Stop. Sucking.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:might as well do the 3 stars selection in this thread

* Chris Kelly - (hero of the night, hat trick, need I say more?) HolyCow!
** Pascal Leclaire - (saved the sens' hide tonight with several key stops) Snoopydance
*** Chris Campoli - (solid game defensively. This guy is improving every game now) :skater:

HM: Milan Michalek & Daniel Alfredsson (both guys hustled and battled to get puck possession. Though not on the score sheet, they were very effective for their lines) TwoThumbsUp!

Dis-HM: Jason Spezza and Sergei Gonchar (how many shots can spezza miss the net with? he had 2-3 great opportunities and just kept shooting the puck high. Plus some bad passes. and what the hell happened to Gonchar? This guys is a turnover machine now, especially on the PP that led to the shortie for Prust) PullHair

What he said ^^^ (minus the bit about Spezza, I thought he had a decent game)

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

True, I might be a bit harsh on spezza, but as our highest paid player the guy has to start producing more than he is. He had waaay too many shots go wide and I don't know, I guess it compounded into lots of frustration today for me (especially as the team is struggling to score)

Sophomore
Sophomore

False Hope

Murray do something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

111519 wrote:False Hope

Murray do something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah i agree, we're not out of the woods. but i'm still at a loss as to what can get us out of the woods without harming us.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Butler's final numbers:

Shifts: 17
TOI: 14:25
PP: 1:03
SH: 0:00
EV: 13:22
SOG: 0G: 0
A: 0
+/-: -1

Respectable.
well that's not good for a sniper. i understand it's his first game of the season, but he's going to have to try.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If he's a sniper, then part of the "blame" should go to his set-up man/men.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Cuss you Clouston, you're being an idiot. Benching Regin for what? Playing too hard? Sit someone else like Shannon, Winchester, Ruutu, whatever, Regin played great last night. Darn Stupid, I don't like Clouston's decision making lately.

Oh settle down, it needed to be done and was the right call. You don't sit Foligno because he hits and fore checks hard, and his been one of our better forwards lately. You don't sit Shannon because the guy works his Donkey of every shift. Ditto Winchester, who (with Foligno and Neil) was part of the best OTT line the night before. I could have understood benching Ruutu, but CC was clearly planning on putting OTT's best and most consistent line (Kelly, Ruutu, Neil) back together (the started the game together) -- and look how that worked out.

Regin has had a ton of games playing in the top 3. He hasn't produced a lot (1 goal in that span), and he's not the sort of guy who goes out and hits and fore checks hard -- so if he's not producing, it makes sense that he sits.

You're making much ado about not very much here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum