GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 STARS SELECTION + GDT: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers (Dec 5th, 2010)

+13
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
Ev
Number Twenty Nine
wprager
Riprock
Flo The Action
PTFlea
shabbs
Bramlet07
spader
SensHulk
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

wprager wrote:I missed Kelly's second. Just saw the tail-end of his fist-pump. Please describe.

Cycle by Neil, Kelly and Ruutu. Ruutu from behind the net to Kelly just above the red line and he pots it.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hands of stone comes through today!

Well done Sens. Finally.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Another turnaround in New York, perhaps?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Congrats Chris Kelly, you deserve it.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Way to go Kelly. Its about Cussing time one of the vets stepped up and took control of this team.

And obviously Kelly is the number one star, but my goodness, Leclaire stole that game for us. STOLE IT!

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Michallica wrote:YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Way to go Kelly. Its about Cussing time one of the vets stepped up and took control of this team.

And obviously Kelly is the number one star, but my goodness, Leclaire stole that game for us. STOLE IT!

by rights, Clouston will go with Elliott next game....

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

hemlock wrote:
wprager wrote:I missed Kelly's second. Just saw the tail-end of his fist-pump. Please describe.

Cycle by Neil, Kelly and Ruutu. Ruutu from behind the net to Kelly just above the red line and he pots it.

Thanks.

"Stone Hands" with the hat trick; Spezza almost with a shortie. Weird days.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Number Twenty Nine wrote:

Quit with the hating...Clouston will definitely give Leclaire the start against Montreal. The previous few times the team didn't win. Here's something to build on.

DancingBanana

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

And if he doesn't, I'd bet someone complains "It's back to Fartsburg's 'win-and-you're-in' strategy."

Last edited by wprager on Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
hemlock wrote:

Thanks.

"Stone Hands" with the hat trick; Spezza almost with a shortie. Weird days.

Missed the part about Kuba keeping the puck in the zone and throwing it towards the net that allowed Ruutu to bat it forward to kelly with the roof job.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

glad we won and glad it came at the hands of Kelly, who doesn't always get something so concrete for the hard work he does...

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:

And if he doesn't, I'd bet someone complains "It's back to Fartsburg's 'winf-and-you're-in' strategy."

I thought that was Paddock? maybe both....

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

Michallica wrote:
wprager wrote:

And if he doesn't, I'd bet someone complains "It's back to Fartsburg's 'winf-and-you're-in' strategy."

I thought that was Paddock? maybe both....

My wife and I were talking about how the last time the Sens had a long scoreless drought and they got shut-out by Boston, Paddock got sacked.... We were wondering if Chucky was going to get the same if they were shut out again....

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Don't look now, but with this win the Sens are in 9th, 5 points behind Atlanta. Our next three games are the Habs in Montreal on Tuesday, then back home for a re-match against the Rags on Thursday, and a Friday night date with the Devils (no Saturday night game for the Sens this week). Atlanta hosts Nashville tomorrow and Colorado on Friday, then goes on the road to Long Island Saturday night, and Ottawa next Monday.

Who knows, could be an 8th place show-down next Monday.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

nice to hear leclaire had a good game. i always said he'd be our man.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:nice to hear leclaire had a good game. i always said he'd be our man.

Bu Elliot had a shutout. What the heck's wrong with Pazzy? Sarcasm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Amazing that Kelly got a hat-trick. I never thought I'd see the day.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

They're ruining the tank for a high pick strategy 3 STARS SELECTION + GDT: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers (Dec 5th, 2010) - Page 5 555492

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum