GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 STARS SELECTION + GDT: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers (Dec 5th, 2010)

+13
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
Ev
Number Twenty Nine
wprager
Riprock
Flo The Action
PTFlea
shabbs
Bramlet07
spader
SensHulk
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I thought we should have a thread. I unfortunately don't have time to make the GDT, but if someone else wants to add onto it or merge it, be my guest.

One update from sens twitter:

#Sens Clouston: Leclaire starts in goal and Butler replaces Regin.

Last edited by Michallica on Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:I thought we should have a thread. I unfortunately don't have time to make the GDT, but if someone else wants to add onto it or merge it, be my guest.

One update from sens twitter:

#Sens Clouston: Leclaire starts in goal and Butler replaces Regin.

Nice Mich...I was about to do the same. Not flashy, but will serve its purpose.

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Hopefully that means Butler is playing with Spezza and Alfie

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Bramlet07 wrote:Hopefully that means Butler is playing with Spezza and Alfie

'Tis a fair guess. Here's hoping he can bulge the twine, or at least contribute. Coming off a jillion consecutive minutes without a goal and facing a hot goaltender, the boys can use all the help they can get.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I would assume the lines would be:

Butler - Spezza - Alfredsson
Michalek - Fisher - Kovalev
Foligno - Kelly - Neil
Ruutu - Winchester - Shannon

Phillips - Gonchar
Kuba - Karlsson
Campoli - Carkner

Leclaire

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cuss you Clouston, you're being an idiot. Benching Regin for what? Playing too hard? Sit someone else like Shannon, Winchester, Ruutu, whatever, Regin played great last night. Darn Stupid, I don't like Clouston's decision making lately.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Cuss you Clouston, you're being an idiot. Benching Regin for what? Playing too hard? Sit someone else like Shannon, Winchester, Ruutu, whatever, Regin played great last night. Darn Stupid, I don't like Clouston's decision making lately.

My only thought on this is that Clouston really really wants Butler to play with Spezz and Alfie, and probably did not want to disrupt the 'chemistry' of the 2nd line (in other words did not want to sit or demote either of Michalek, Fisher, or Kovalev) so he had no choice but to give regin a day off. I don't mind this move too much, I don't expect Regin to be out too long.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Less disruption... and he can't sit everyone.

Wink

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Cuss you Clouston, you're being an idiot. Benching Regin for what? Playing too hard? Sit someone else like Shannon, Winchester, Ruutu, whatever, Regin played great last night. Darn Stupid, I don't like Clouston's decision making lately.

My only thought on this is that Clouston really really wants Butler to play with Spezz and Alfie, and probably did not want to disrupt the 'chemistry' of the 2nd line (in other words did not want to sit or demote either of Michalek, Fisher, or Kovalev) so he had no choice but to give regin a day off. I don't mind this move too much, I don't expect Regin to be out too long.
I agree. Hopefully Regin comes back energized and regains the form that we saw emerging last year and in the playoffs. I don't think that Regin deserves the night off, but I think it could be just what he needs.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:
Michallica wrote:

I agree. Hopefully Regin comes back energized and regains the form that we saw emerging last year and in the playoffs. I don't think that Regin deserves the night off, but I think it could be just what he needs.

Agreed and something has to give when Foligno and Regin combine for 2 goals in 27 games. You knew one of these guys would have to take a seat. When it comes to a guy like Ruutu who has struggled mightily, its best to let the veteran play since he probably would not have anything to learn by being sat (plus I secretly think he's being shopped)

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

anyone have a good stream, mine from adthe.tv is lagging like hell.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

This one is pretty good for me:

http://www.atdhe.net/30013/watch-ottawa-senators-vs-new-york-rangers

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Wow, Sens force NY to take a timeout already.... they are owning the TOA.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sens are buzzing...

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

can't score yet though....but they gotta keep this tempo up. if any team swings the opposite way, its the sens

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum