GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY:New York Rangers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010

+16
Ev
Riprock
caissie_1
Hoags
SensHulk
Oglethorpe
stempniaksen
TheAvatar
Flo The Action
LeCaptain
Number Twenty Nine
wprager
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

New York @ Ottawa, Dec 9, 2010

GAME DAY:New York Rangers  @ Ottawa Senators  - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010 Vote_lcap257%GAME DAY:New York Rangers  @ Ottawa Senators  - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010 Vote_rcap2 57% [ 4 ]
GAME DAY:New York Rangers  @ Ottawa Senators  - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010 Vote_lcap214%GAME DAY:New York Rangers  @ Ottawa Senators  - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010 Vote_rcap2 14% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY:New York Rangers  @ Ottawa Senators  - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010 Vote_lcap229%GAME DAY:New York Rangers  @ Ottawa Senators  - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010 Vote_rcap2 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 11]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

GAME DAY:New York Rangers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010

GAME DAY:New York Rangers  @ Ottawa Senators  - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010 LargeGAME DAY:New York Rangers  @ Ottawa Senators  - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010 AtGAME DAY:New York Rangers  @ Ottawa Senators  - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010 Large

"My kingdom for some goals!"

The Ottawa Senators (12-15-2, 26 pts) host the New York Rangers (16-12-1, 33pts) for the re-match to be held at Scotia-Bank Place. Ottawa is coming off a lopsided 4-1 loss to division leading Montreal. The Sens seemed to hold it together pretty well and even managed a game tying Power play goal against the leagues best penalty kill. The goal scoring remained an issue though and this fragile team fell completely apart in the third allowing 3 unanswered goals and seemingly mailed it in for the final 20 minutes. The Rangers haven't played since their 3-1 loss to the Senators on Sunday and will be looking to keep their 4 game road winning streak and league leading road record intact.

The Senators need to dig deep here and commit to the team game. Don't worry too much about goals and take care of the neutral zone and play your own zone properly. They also need to work as 5 man units out there. As Clouston has said they need to play smart. A lot easier said than done right now. They can't be worried about missed opportunities and just drive harder, shoot more and get in the dirty areas for the "garbage" goals. If it takes 2 or 3 times as many scoring chances to score right now then go out there and shoot the puck, drive the net and so on. It all looks very cliché but it's true.

Game Coverage:

TV: MSG (HD), SNET-O (HD)
    Radio: Team 1200
    Web: ATDHE.net and JUSTIN.tv

Latest updates:
Kovalev demoted to the 4th line and all line combos switched up except for the Ruutu, Kelly Neil line - courtesy of SensChirp.ca

TSN's Ice Chips:

Ottawa
    New York

Ottawa Senators Key Injuries:

None

New York Rangers Key Injuries:

Chris Drury (broken finger)
    Vinny Prospal (knee)

Game Day Previews:

NHL.com
    ESPN

Media Links:

SensTV On-line
    Official Twitter of the Ottawa Senators

Spread the word!

Follow GMHockey on Twitter: http://twitter.com/gmhockey

GO SENS GO!!!

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

- Unknown Author

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

GO SENS GO!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Lalalala

Trying to remain positive I guess....Crying

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Regin in, Shannon out (figure that one out), Elliott starts, Leclaire is sick.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SpezDispenser wrote:Regin in, Shannon out (figure that one out), Elliott starts, Leclaire is sick.
Didn't I call that yesterday?

Wink

The signs were there at practice... odd man out on the 4th line... green jersey...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Regin in, Shannon out (figure that one out), Elliott starts, Leclaire is sick.

It's easy to figure. Not enough guts or support to make a real move. Look at the scratches: Hale, Carkner, Regin, Winchester... Really?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Clouston's shuffling the lines up again... and Kovalev has been banished to the 4th line...

http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/2010/12/08/16479696.html

Shuffling deck chairs?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Didn't I call that yesterday?

Wink

The signs were there at practice... odd man out on the 4th line... green jersey...

You did. too bad Clouston doesn't have the stones to bench someone who isn't doing anything. Shannon was giving it his all, so was Regin prior to his benching. But yeah...good for you Clouston, don't bench Kovalev or Fisher. No way Jose.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Del Zotto out tonight, Gilroy in.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The Sens have now had two consecutive practices with all hands on deck. Could we see a full 60 minute effort tonight?

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:The Sens have now had two consecutive practices with all hands on deck. Could we see a full 60 minute effort tonight?

That's a question that can be answered a number of different ways considering many different factors and potential scenarios. I will attempt to answer as best I can:

No.

Wolfie

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

100% of votes suggest an Ottawa win tonight! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Nobody panic!!!!

- Unknown Author

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:The Sens have now had two consecutive practices with all hands on deck. Could we see a full 60 minute effort tonight?

Or will they be too tired? Sarcasm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Apparently you can now buy a black *and* a red adult jersey for $149. Not quite "stocking stuffer" price but if you an a buddy were looking for one each, it's a good deal (regular price IIRC is $130 each).

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Apparently you can now buy a black *and* a red adult jersey for $149. Not quite "stocking stuffer" price but if you an a buddy were looking for one each, it's a good deal (regular price IIRC is $130 each).

where dis? I'd like a Black and a White (I have a red already).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

This was in the latest e-mail from the Sens (not SensInsider but some other junk mail I must have signed up for). And they didn't mention the white. However checking the online ordering I still see the $130 price, don't see the special.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 11]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum