GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY:New York Rangers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010

+16
Ev
Riprock
caissie_1
Hoags
SensHulk
Oglethorpe
stempniaksen
TheAvatar
Flo The Action
LeCaptain
Number Twenty Nine
wprager
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

New York @ Ottawa, Dec 9, 2010

GAME DAY:New York Rangers  @ Ottawa Senators  - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap257%GAME DAY:New York Rangers  @ Ottawa Senators  - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 57% [ 4 ]
GAME DAY:New York Rangers  @ Ottawa Senators  - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap214%GAME DAY:New York Rangers  @ Ottawa Senators  - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 14% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY:New York Rangers  @ Ottawa Senators  - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_lcap229%GAME DAY:New York Rangers  @ Ottawa Senators  - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010 - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Apparently you can now buy a black *and* a red adult jersey for $149. Not quite "stocking stuffer" price but if you an a buddy were looking for one each, it's a good deal (regular price IIRC is $130 each).

Number Twenty Nine

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Apparently you can now buy a black *and* a red adult jersey for $149. Not quite "stocking stuffer" price but if you an a buddy were looking for one each, it's a good deal (regular price IIRC is $130 each).

where dis? I'd like a Black and a White (I have a red already).

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

This was in the latest e-mail from the Sens (not SensInsider but some other junk mail I must have signed up for). And they didn't mention the white. However checking the online ordering I still see the $130 price, don't see the special.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The fine print says:

** Offer available until Dec. 31, on adult premier jerseys only. Does not include customized jerseys. While quantities last. Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Well, I've been to 3 games this year and they advertised that during the games, so I think it's been on for a few weeks now.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So Butler will finally be playing on the right (since Michalek is a left-shot)? Every line, it seems, will have a natural center, and all the wings will be playing on their natural side (I have no idea what a "natural" center is; that adjective works for wingers).

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

GO SENS GO?

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:GO SENS GO?

Absolutely !!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

TheAvatar wrote:

Absolutely !!!

Is it really so cold in TO that we haven't had "Beers on ice" from Shabbs?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:

Absolutely !!!

Is it really so cold in TO that we haven't had "Beers on ice" from Shabbs?
Beers. On. Ice.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

See, that wasn't so hard, was it? I should go back and check. Did we have BOI in the last GDT?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just in case SNET is *not* showing the game in TO, Sens are ahead 1-0 on Fisher's PP goal.

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Bah, 1-1.

Gonchar was definitely at fault.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Foligno with a 2 game point streak. Hmm.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Just in case SNET is *not* showing the game in TO, Sens are ahead 1-0 on Fisher's PP goal.
Isn't it on Sportsnet Sens?

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I already have headaches and I have to watch this on a 5 inch stream? GAME DAY:New York Rangers  @ Ottawa Senators  - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010 - Page 2 821277

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

same hit from behind that got Ottawa a 5 minute penalty against Montreal only gives the Rags 2? WTF??

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran

Number Twenty Nine wrote:same hit from behind that got Ottawa a 5 minute penalty against Montreal only gives the Rags 2? WTF??

Kelly brought his forearm up to the back of Weber's tete.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum