GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: New York Rangers @ Ottawa Senators :: 7:30pm ET :: Tue. Mar. 18th, 2014

+9
Oglethorpe
SeawaySensFan
LeCaptain
PTFlea
Flo The Action
NEELY
Ev
wprager
shabbs
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 15]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Rags are in town. Any word on Andy? Will the flame-out to end the season continue or will there be a spark of pride in these Sens?

We shall see...

Lundqvist vs Lehner?

UPDATE:

Sens lines for tonight (no changes):

Michalek-Spezza-Hemsky
MacArthur-Turris-Ryan
Greening-Smith-Neil
Hoffman-Zibanejad-Condra

Methot-Karlsson
Phillips-Ceci
Cowen-Gryba

Lehner

Last edited by shabbs on Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

What happened to Lehner in the Montreal game? He was bad on the first goal but great the rest of the 1st. The Sens then dominated for the next 35 minutes. Heard someone (Friedman?) mention on 690 that he lost hs composure. I saw him trying to break his stick on his leg at the end, but can't blame him for that one -- goalie freezes the puck under his paddle and no whistle for 3 seconds in OT, I'd be mad, too. But did he "lose" it earlier, too?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Did I just see a @THEshabbs re-tweet appear in my timeline? Didn't know you got on twitter. Why wasn't I informed? This place is going to pot.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I don't think he lost it, he was just frustrated and showing some emotion. Hard to blame him really.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Did I just see a @THEshabbs re-tweet appear in my timeline?  Didn't know you got on twitter.  Why wasn't I informed?  This place is going to pot.  
Yes... yes you did.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ladies and gentlefolk, @THEshabbs is on twitter. Don't bother clicking the twitter icon in his profile -- that one is wrong.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Ladies and gentlefolk, @THEshabbs is on twitter.  Don't bother clicking the twitter icon in his profile -- that one is wrong.
Oh yeah, I should probably update that...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

BooBoo: Doesn't appear Craig Anderson will be ready before Thursday.

So, Lehner it is!

Last edited by shabbs on Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Last time he got three straight starts he went 3-0 and was named the NHL's first star. Murray then sat him.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:Last time he got three straight starts he went 3-0 and was named the NHL's first star.  Murray then sat him.
Murray sat him? How far back are you going?

Wink

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

November seems so long ago now...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Via BooBoo, lines from this morning's skate:

9-19-83; 16-7-6; 93-15-25; 14-93-22 up front.

3-65; 4-5 and 2-62. No changes on defence.

Wiercioch is still out. Lehner is in the starter's end.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So, no changes to the lines from last game.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wait - we're only 7 points back with 2 games in hand?

The playoff push is still on.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ev wrote:wait - we're only 7 points back with 2 games in hand?

The playoff push is still on.
SOFA KING ON!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 15]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum