GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY:New York Rangers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010

+16
Ev
Riprock
caissie_1
Hoags
SensHulk
Oglethorpe
stempniaksen
TheAvatar
Flo The Action
LeCaptain
Number Twenty Nine
wprager
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

New York @ Ottawa, Dec 9, 2010

GAME DAY:New York Rangers  @ Ottawa Senators  - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap257%GAME DAY:New York Rangers  @ Ottawa Senators  - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 57% [ 4 ]
GAME DAY:New York Rangers  @ Ottawa Senators  - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap214%GAME DAY:New York Rangers  @ Ottawa Senators  - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 14% [ 1 ]
GAME DAY:New York Rangers  @ Ottawa Senators  - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_lcap229%GAME DAY:New York Rangers  @ Ottawa Senators  - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010 - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

I already have headaches and I have to watch this on a 5 inch stream? GAME DAY:New York Rangers  @ Ottawa Senators  - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010 - Page 3 821277

Number Twenty Nine

Veteran
Veteran

same hit from behind that got Ottawa a 5 minute penalty against Montreal only gives the Rags 2? WTF??

Oglethorpe

Veteran
Veteran

Number Twenty Nine wrote:same hit from behind that got Ottawa a 5 minute penalty against Montreal only gives the Rags 2? WTF??

Kelly brought his forearm up to the back of Weber's tete.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

+ Swedish blood is worth less as well

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:Just in case SNET is *not* showing the game in TO, Sens are ahead 1-0 on Fisher's PP goal.
Isn't it on Sportsnet Sens?

SNET-Sens is still SNET. I meant for you -- I figured Rogers wouldn't be showing the game in the GTA. Are they?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The hit was definitely running a few minutes late. Was it from behind though? I thought Karlsson turned away from the hit. I also didn't see how his nose got bloodied. Did he hit his head on the glass? Didn't look like it from the replay angle. I was hoping it was a stick and a double minor.

Potvin sounded mildly incensed, calling for a misconduct because they gave Carkner 10.

Speaking of which, I think Boogard is going to ask for a re-match. I think Carkner only stunned him and got him ticked off.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:Just in case SNET is *not* showing the game in TO, Sens are ahead 1-0 on Fisher's PP goal.
Isn't it on Sportsnet Sens?

SNET-Sens is still SNET. I meant for you -- I figured Rogers wouldn't be showing the game in the GTA. Are they?
Nope.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

stempniaksen wrote:Bah, 1-1.

Gonchar was definitely at fault.

Didn't see the goal, but he was horrible the latter half of the period. Twice there was a pass only a foot ahead of him and he barely tried to stretch to get it. The second one was particularly bad -- does he have a groin or hamstring pull?

And his passes and shots have also lacked speed. He's playing like he is nursing an injury.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Man... do we need a new conditioning coach? Is everyone playing hurt? Wtf.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Man... do we need a new conditioning coach? Is everyone playing hurt? Wtf.

Yes. And the rest are "trying to do too much." True story. Laugh1

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Man Cussing Gaborik is unstoppable.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

streaky fisher!!!!!

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

mmmhhhh... no goal.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

NO goal, but I can't believe FIsher didn't hit Lundqvist in the chest GAME DAY:New York Rangers  @ Ottawa Senators  - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010 - Page 3 979131

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:mmmhhhh... no goal.

Thought we had a chance. The replay shown was not conclusive so I figured the call at ice level would hold up. Toronto must have had a different angle to look at.

Gonchar may have gotten an assist but he's not well. Did you see him lumbering back after the puck? I think I could skate faster than that.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:mmmhhhh... no goal.

Thought we had a chance. The replay shown was not conclusive so I figured the call at ice level would hold up. Toronto must have had a different angle to look at.

Gonchar may have gotten an assist but he's not well. Did you see him lumbering back after the puck? I think I could skate faster than that.

Blue lenses.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Beauty GAME DAY:New York Rangers  @ Ottawa Senators  - 7:30pm ET - THU. Dec. 9, 2010 - Page 3 235689

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

fisher's on fire~!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum