GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: New York Rangers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 21st, 2013

+13
LeCaptain
Cap'n Clutch
SensHulk
Hobiesens
NEELY
sandysensfan
Flo The Action
wprager
PTFlea
Hoags
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 14]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Please win, thrice...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Please win, thrice...

SOLD!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:Please win, thrice...

SOLD!!!
Crown. Royal. On. Ice.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

When?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tim1_2 wrote:When?
TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hard to know what to expect out of the Rags these days. Torts has gotta be even more of a raving lunatic than normal lately.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:Hard to know what to expect out of the Rags these days. Torts has gotta be even more of a raving lunatic than normal lately.

Makes you wonder how long will the player put up with it. Coaches like that have a finite lifespan, if you're winning its one thing, if you're losing, torts screaming is even more annoying.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Torts, Hitchcock...they wear out their welcome.

Although apparently Hitchcock is a changed man.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

So the Rags may not have Nash and sit 9th in the east, three points behind us. If we truly have playoff aspirations, this game is very important.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Hard to know what to expect out of the Rags these days. Torts has gotta be even more of a raving lunatic than normal lately.

Makes you wonder how long will the player put up with it. Coaches like that have a finite lifespan, if you're winning its one thing, if you're losing, torts screaming is even more annoying.

Agreed. It's getting old by now I'm sure.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Via Larry Brooks: Nash not making the trip up to Ottawa.

https://twitter.com/NYP_Brooksie/status/304291171356790784

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Good! He's just afraid of the boo-ing he would've received here. The bum.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:So the Rags may not have Nash and sit 9th in the east, three points behind us. If we truly have playoff aspirations, this game is very important.

We're going to need some heroes to step up if we want to be in the playoff race. Murray might have to make a trade or two, right now I am sure they're evaluating just how this team is given the injury situation.

If Michalek is done then I don't know what we can do, we've lost our top 3 point producers from last year for the season.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hoags wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:So the Rags may not have Nash and sit 9th in the east, three points behind us. If we truly have playoff aspirations, this game is very important.

We're going to need some heroes to step up if we want to be in the playoff race. Murray might have to make a trade or two, right now I am sure they're evaluating just how this team is given the injury situation.

If Michalek is done then I don't know what we can do, we've lost our top 3 point producers from last year for the season.

Lots of free agents playing over in Europe. Would we welcome back Jesse Wichester? Can Jason Arnott or Petr Sykora still play in a shortened season?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Hoags wrote:

Lots of free agents playing over in Europe. Would we welcome back Jesse Wichester? Can Jason Arnott or Petr Sykora still play in a shortened season?
yeah that's a very good point. I'm not sure he'd be amazing but Jason Arnott isn't that far removed from being a number 2C. I mean it wouldn't cost us much and we wouldn't lose any picks or prospects. he's probably a little slow for this system.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 14]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum