GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: New York Rangers @ Ottawa Senators - 7:30pm ET - Thu. Feb. 21st, 2013

+13
LeCaptain
Cap'n Clutch
SensHulk
Hobiesens
NEELY
sandysensfan
Flo The Action
wprager
PTFlea
Hoags
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 14]

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

Best game from Z in a long time (and I'm not his biggest fan).

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
NEELY wrote:Daugavins meant to do that. Latvians are just smarter than everyone else. Respect.
HA HA! Nice. He admitted later to whiffing on it... but it's all good. Take it.

It's his Tony the Tiger "slip-shot" -- "I'd pretend I was slipping and losing the puck ... then I'd slap it in with my tail".

spader

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Silfverberg is so good it's not even funny.

I can't wait to see him continue to grow into his role. He's gonna be great.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Hoags wrote:Best game from Z in a long time (and I'm not his biggest fan).

Ya, he was really good. Lots of chances.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:Best game from Z in a long time (and I'm not his biggest fan).

Agreed. He was buzzing all night and was rewarded with a huge opportunity late in the game on the PP. Nice to see him capitalize.

spader wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Silfverberg is so good it's not even funny.

I can't wait to see him continue to grow into his role. He's gonna be great.

Yeah, he's gonna be a hell of a player for the next 10+ years barring injuries.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

[quote="SpezDispenser"]

Agreed. He was buzzing all night and was rewarded with a huge opportunity late in the game on the PP. Nice to see him capitalize.

Let's see if he can continue. He really needs to get on a roll. He did it in Bingo.

And Silf is one of our few bright spots. He is getting better every game, it's scary. Shame we can't see how he'd do with Spezza right now.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

[quote="Hoags"]
SpezDispenser wrote:

Let's see if he can continue. He really needs to get on a roll. He did it in Bingo.

And Silf is one of our few bright spots. He is getting better every game, it's scary. Shame we can't see how he'd do with Spezza right now.

Might be a good thing. I think playing with Spezza spoiled Greening a little and now he has to learn to be a better player on his own. Maybe the reverse will benefit young Silfverberg.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Greening has been way better since being sat out. He was great last night.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Might be a good thing. I think playing with Spezza spoiled Greening a little and now he has to learn to be a better player on his own. Maybe the reverse will benefit young Silfverberg.

Silf just seems to be getting more comfortable. Another sick shootout goal and that backhand was just sick. Lundqvist didn't even have time to react.

I think the whole team is just coming out of shock of losing EK and just coming together and playing hard. Not too long ago it seems like everyone was waiting for EK to save the day even though he was already out.

Turris is the only concern, he seems to have bit off a bit more than he can chew being #1C. I don't think he is doing bad but he can't seem to assert himself out there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum