GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED!

+14
dennycrane
shabbs
stempniaksen
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
Havlat9
Riprock
SensGirl11
PTFlea
asq2
M_Christopher
SDH89
Ev
SensHulk
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

16Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:21 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nope, that's it...straight from the Blues:

http://blues.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=531922&cmpid=stl-twt-061610

17Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:22 pm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

that would even out the playing field alot more, and maybe favor the habs....eller sounds like a good prospect but does anyone know the skinny on schultz? If I was a habs fan (and I'll never be one) I'd hope for perron and 1st coming back along with Eller.

18Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:22 pm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:Nope, that's it...straight from the Blues:

http://blues.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=531922&cmpid=stl-twt-061610

Bahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!!! Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 2 62136 Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 2 62136 Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 2 815832

19Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:25 pm

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Eller and Shultz.....not the greatest return, but that spells the end of Chris Mason in St Louis.

The Price era begins in Montreal

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

20Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:29 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Eller is sick. I'm unhappy that the Habs got him.

Also, bad news for us because now I doubt St. Louis will take Campbell in the draft, meaning there's less of a chance that one of the better forward prospects falls to us.

21Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:30 pm

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Eller is good, I think MTL could have got more though ....

Ill call it a fleece job.

22Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:33 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

OMG, I can't believe it, they've Diddled their team in one shot.

Can't believe it.

23Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:33 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

What a bunch of moronic management going on there...WOW! Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 2 979131

24Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:35 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Ok, so the thing being discussed here is the con-existent contract of Halak. He has had offers from KHL and could just not play for St. Louis, so if that happens, then for sure Montreal wins.

25Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:35 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SensGirl11 wrote:What a bunch of moronic management going on there...WOW! Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 2 979131

And we thought Gainey was bad.....yeesh what were they thinking???? At least wait till the draft when the team's get super desperate!

Eller may be good, but seriously this is a pretty bad trade considering the accolades Halak received.

26Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:36 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Eller is good, but Eller for Halak (I'm disregarding this other guy, since he's basically a throw-in), is a fleece job indeed!

I actually think the Blues would have been better off with getting Price instead.

Plus, Halak is not going to Russia.

27Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:38 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

OMG every site is crashing right now. What a big mistake they've just made...I can't believe it!

28Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:40 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Michallica wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:What a bunch of moronic management going on there...WOW! Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 2 979131

And we thought Gainey was bad.....yeesh what were they thinking???? At least wait till the draft when the team's get super desperate!

Eller may be good, but seriously this is a pretty bad trade considering the accolades Halak received.

Oh yeah, no doubt! They should've gotten Eller + 1st round pick + good prospect or roster player...I don't understand this move at all...Gainey is a genius compared to this new guy.

29Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:42 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This reminds me of the HEATLEY TRADE.

30Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:43 pm

Havlat9

Havlat9
Prospect
Prospect

Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 2 226479 and hab fans were complaining about gainey, this guy i sthe only reason the made the playoffs let alone the conference finals and they give him away for sh!t, he must have really wanted too much money. damn

31Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:43 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Big Ev wrote:This reminds me of the HEATLEY TRADE.

I actually think the Heatley trade looks wonderful compared to this...

Mind you...Eller should be really awesome, but come on! Why not take their 1st round pick instead or on top of that? At the very least...

32Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:45 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I think one of the most important things to remember is....

This is great news for Ottawa lol!!!

33Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 2 Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:48 pm

Havlat9

Havlat9
Prospect
Prospect

Big Ev wrote:This reminds me of the HEATLEY TRADE.

the heatley trade isn't half as bad as this, considering the situation murray did pretty good to get what he goit for that sack of sh!t. Sure cheechoo i s going to get bought out but heatley chocked in the playoffs and played with 0 heart

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum