GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED!

+14
dennycrane
shabbs
stempniaksen
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
Havlat9
Riprock
SensGirl11
PTFlea
asq2
M_Christopher
SDH89
Ev
SensHulk
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 10]

1Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Empty Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:58 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.rds.ca/hockey/chroniques/300918.html

Last edited by Michallica on Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:07 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Le Canadien a finalement échangé Jaroslav Halak aux Blues de St.Louis
selon ce que RDS a appris. Pour le moment, on ignore ce que le Canadien
obtiendra en retour.

Halak vient de compléter une excellente saison
devant le filet du Canadien et il a permis à son équipe de connaître un
parcours surprenant en séries éliminatoires.

Halak complétait la
dernière année de son contrat avec le Canadien.

Les Blues
comptent sur Chris Mason et Ty Conklin devant le filet.

Ce geste
signifie que Carey Price obtient la confiance pour l'avenir du Canadien.

L'an
dernier, Halak a maintenu une moyenne de 2,40 avec un coefficient
d'efficacité de .924.

3Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Wonder what they'll get for him. I'm assuming Perron or Backes + other stuff.

4Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:09 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:Wonder what they'll get for him. I'm assuming Perron or Backes + other stuff.

They must have gotten a first somewhere too....that's incredible though, all signs pointed to Price being traded.

5Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:10 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I had a feeling they would do this...I think Price is the better goalie, but not so much in Montreal. The fans have to be patient with him, he's still a young, young goalie.

6Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:11 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Pierre Lebrun: Habs get Eller and Schultz in return from Blues

Wow, fail.

7Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:13 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

who? that can't be it....

8Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It's been confirmed. I know who Eller is but have no idea who Schultz is.

9Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:15 pm

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Berglund maybe?

10Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:16 pm

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

WHAT? Thats it???

Eller is a pretty good prospect, but I wouldnt dream of him being in the same echelon as Halak. STL must be adding their 1st in with this??

11Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:17 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Maybe, but as of right now this is all they're saying...hopefully for the Habs they are adding their 1st pick!

12Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:18 pm

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

Some are saying Perron and their 1st ..... That would look a lot better for Montreal.

13Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:21 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nope, that's it...straight from the Blues:

http://blues.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=531922&cmpid=stl-twt-061610

14Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:22 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

that would even out the playing field alot more, and maybe favor the habs....eller sounds like a good prospect but does anyone know the skinny on schultz? If I was a habs fan (and I'll never be one) I'd hope for perron and 1st coming back along with Eller.

15Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:22 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:Nope, that's it...straight from the Blues:

http://blues.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=531922&cmpid=stl-twt-061610

Bahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!!! Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! 62136 Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! 62136 Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! 815832

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 10]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum