GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED!

+14
dennycrane
shabbs
stempniaksen
LeCaptain
Flo The Action
Havlat9
Riprock
SensGirl11
PTFlea
asq2
M_Christopher
SDH89
Ev
SensHulk
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

136Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 10 Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:44 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:
Agreed. This is as if Alfie got traded 3 weeks after he took the sens to the finals.

From that playoff run, only Halak, Cammalleri, and Suban shoudl have been untouchables. Pleks kinda disappeared after the 1st round.

Anyways, I'd take this opportunity and laugh at the habs fans. They were all pretty high on their horses during the playoffs.
"we got our next patrick roy!" Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 10 62136

I guess this is why we're not in the NHL as GMs because I would have been very pleased with Halak and I 100% would have traded Price, then signed Halak to a $4 million X 6 years.

I also would be overjoyed with Cammalleri, Suban, Gionta, but less than enthused about Gomez and Plekanec. I would have made sure to acquire what I thought would be a good 2nd line center on a SHORT contract for Price - which I guess Lars Eller is, but again, I would have made tweaks to the roster that kicked arse in the playoffs, not trade my number one goalie just because the other nerd is younger or whatever.

137Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 10 Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:38 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

word around here(MTL) is people say they saw this coming. i was expecting a little bit more freaking out but it's going dow alright. i guess they are boosting the hell out of eller. he is probably the best prospect they have(not counting PK).
i thoink we're not going to be able to say who won this trade for at least another year. if halak puts up the same numbers & saves next year then we'll see.
IMO price should of gone, he dosen't look like he can handle the pressure.

oh and for the record about Halak being able to stand the pressure... what pressure? from the moment the guy has stepped on the ice to replace Price last year the guy haas been aclaimed by fans. its nothing new. for 2 years now people have wanted Halak to be number 1. it's only gainey(and now gautier) that have made price the poster boy.

138Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 10 Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:48 pm

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran

Flo The Action wrote:word around here(MTL) is people say they saw this coming. i was expecting a little bit more freaking out but it's going dow alright. i guess they are boosting the hell out of eller. he is probably the best prospect they have(not counting PK).
i thoink we're not going to be able to say who won this trade for at least another year. if halak puts up the same numbers & saves next year then we'll see.

oh and for the record about Halak being able to stand the pressure... what pressure? from the moment the guy has stepped on the ice to replace Price last year the guy haas been aclaimed by fans. its nothing new. for 2 years now people have wanted Halak to be number 1. it's only gainey(and now gautier) that have made price the poster boy.

Including PK.

139Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 10 Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:12 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This:

Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 10 65556

CONFIRMED!

140Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 10 Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:37 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Burning Car

141Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 10 Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:45 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

LOL they don't waste their time:

142Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 10 Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:29 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

marakh wrote:LOL they don't waste their time:

amazing

143Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! - Page 10 Empty Re: Halak Traded to Blues - CONFIRMED! Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:31 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Tuk Tuk wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:word around here(MTL) is people say they saw this coming. i was expecting a little bit more freaking out but it's going dow alright. i guess they are boosting the hell out of eller. he is probably the best prospect they have(not counting PK).

Including PK.
i don't know. PK might replace markov one day. if he can tighten his defencive play, he's going to be massive.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum