GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens fire Eli Wilson!

+23
Devo
M_Christopher
asq2
Riprock
caissie_1
rooneypoo
Flo The Action
garblar
wprager
dennycrane
SensHulk
LeCaptain
Phoenix30
Urkie
Hoags
beedub
PKC
SensGirl11
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
27 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

1Sens fire Eli Wilson! Empty Sens fire Eli Wilson! Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:40 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Huzzah!!!! It has happened. The Sens relieved Eli Wilson of his goalie coaching duties today.

http://twitter.com/NHL_Sens/status/7715700521

Wow.

2Sens fire Eli Wilson! Empty Re: Sens fire Eli Wilson! Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:42 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I second that "Wow".

3Sens fire Eli Wilson! Empty Re: Sens fire Eli Wilson! Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:42 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Huzzah!!!! It has happened. The Sens relieved Eli Wilson of his goalie coaching duties today.

http://twitter.com/NHL_Sens/status/7715700521

Wow.

Amazing!! Now on to Carvel? FingersCrossed

- Unknown Author

4Sens fire Eli Wilson! Empty Re: Sens fire Eli Wilson! Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:43 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Fireworks

5Sens fire Eli Wilson! Empty Re: Sens fire Eli Wilson! Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:43 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Let the house cleaning begin... again.... bah...

6Sens fire Eli Wilson! Empty Re: Sens fire Eli Wilson! Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:44 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Let the house cleaning begin... again.... bah...

I would suggest perhaps the house wasn't properly cleaned last time? I think there's still some dirt under the carpet. Carrrrrvelllllll come out come out where ever you are!

- Unknown Author

7Sens fire Eli Wilson! Empty Re: Sens fire Eli Wilson! Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:47 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I want Lehner's dad - and I want him NOW.

8Sens fire Eli Wilson! Empty Re: Sens fire Eli Wilson! Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:48 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Carvel has survived many a house cleaning already. Isn't Lauer running the PP?

9Sens fire Eli Wilson! Empty Re: Sens fire Eli Wilson! Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:48 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:I want Lehner's dad - and I want him NOW.

happy.

10Sens fire Eli Wilson! Empty Re: Sens fire Eli Wilson! Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:48 pm

About f'ing time!!!!

Holy Cripes I have been sayin' this since Emery was bought out!!!

Good day in Sens land!!!

11Sens fire Eli Wilson! Empty Re: Sens fire Eli Wilson! Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:50 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:Carvel has survived many a house cleaning already. Isn't Lauer running the PP?

Our PK and our PP both suck. It's just that out PK looks great in comparison to our PP.

- Unknown Author

12Sens fire Eli Wilson! Empty Re: Sens fire Eli Wilson! Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:50 pm

SeawaySensFan wrote:Carvel has survived many a house cleaning already. Isn't Lauer running the PP?

I thought Carvel was the PP and the D. Perhaps that was last year.

I am willing to bet Clouston wanted Carnival out since day one on the job. He is, and always has been a douche.

13Sens fire Eli Wilson! Empty Re: Sens fire Eli Wilson! Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:50 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

News release:

http://senators.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=513454

14Sens fire Eli Wilson! Empty Re: Sens fire Eli Wilson! Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:51 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

It's about freaking time!

15Sens fire Eli Wilson! Empty Re: Sens fire Eli Wilson! Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:51 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

You know what? Addressing the "problem" is the smallest part of the solution, it's how you fix it that really matters.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum