GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade Proposal - Would Sens fans do this?

+13
wprager
SensFan71
strachattack
BigRig
LeCaptain
Phoenix30
caissie_1
jawal
PKC
asq2
beedub
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Would you do the proposed Ottawa/LA trade?

Trade Proposal - Would Sens fans do this? - Page 13 Vote_lcap266%Trade Proposal - Would Sens fans do this? - Page 13 Vote_rcap2 66% [ 21 ]
Trade Proposal - Would Sens fans do this? - Page 13 Vote_lcap213%Trade Proposal - Would Sens fans do this? - Page 13 Vote_rcap2 13% [ 4 ]
Trade Proposal - Would Sens fans do this? - Page 13 Vote_lcap213%Trade Proposal - Would Sens fans do this? - Page 13 Vote_rcap2 13% [ 4 ]
Trade Proposal - Would Sens fans do this? - Page 13 Vote_lcap28%Trade Proposal - Would Sens fans do this? - Page 13 Vote_rcap2 8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 32

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Phoenix30

Veteran
Veteran

[quote="SensFan71"]
cas wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Spezdispenser wrote:

Did you see the Wiercioch + 1st for Mason Raymond proposal on HFBoards :td:

I'm trying to find it. Do you have a link to the thread?

turns out its Wiercioch + 3rd for Raymond. I didn't open the thread and must have just seen Wiercioch's name and stopped paying attention. :shrug:

Here's the link:
http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=652267[/quote]

if any GM made that call for Wiercioch, I am hoping Murray would tell them where to stuff that phone.

Agreed, Wiercioch is the only real exciting thing to come out of the Havlat deal.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

I think the chances are pretty good that Patrick makes the junior squad this time out. Wouldn't it be something if he won the tournament's Best Defenseman? It could happen.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:I think the chances are pretty good that Patrick makes the junior squad this time out. Wouldn't it be something if he won the tournament's Best Defenseman? It could happen.

from what I have heard about him, he loves to compete, so could definitely see him having a great tournament, winning best defensemen or not.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:I think the chances are pretty good that Patrick makes the junior squad this time out. Wouldn't it be something if he won the tournament's Best Defenseman? It could happen.

from what I have heard about him, he loves to compete, so could definitely see him having a great tournament, winning best defensemen or not.

No kidding. Back to back WJHC top defenseman in our system...I'd be dreaming, maybe in technicolor, from then on about the impending glory days in Ottawa.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

If he's improving at the rate he does, he's a lock. However, he might have some pretty stiff competition in the form of the reigning winner.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

PKC wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

No kidding. Back to back WJHC top defenseman in our system...I'd be dreaming, maybe in technicolor, from then on about the impending glory days in Ottawa.

oh they will be coming, Neely said it best, if we pick OEL this year, we will have the deepest blue line in terms of prospects, I hope I quoted him right.

187Trade Proposal - Would Sens fans do this? - Page 13 Empty Re: Trade Proposal - Would Sens fans do this? Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:41 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:

If he's improving at the rate he does, he's a lock. However, he might have some pretty stiff competition in the form of the reigning winner.

Karlsson will win it again cool)

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:
asq2 wrote:

am not against Weircioch finishing a close 2nd though he he.

189Trade Proposal - Would Sens fans do this? - Page 13 Empty Re: Trade Proposal - Would Sens fans do this? Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:40 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

SensFan71 wrote:
marakh wrote:
asq2 wrote:

am not against Weircioch finishing a close 2nd though he he.

Tyler Myers may still be there too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum