GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade proposal

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trade proposal Empty Trade proposal Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:15 am

To Pheonix
Neil 1.1.
Vermette 2.7
Gerber 3.7
7th in 2009

To Ottawa:
Jokinen 5.2
Bryzgalov 4.2

2Trade proposal Empty Re: Trade proposal Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:28 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

They'd never do it but, I'd be all over that one like fur on a Monkey's Scrotum.

- Unknown Author

3Trade proposal Empty Re: Trade proposal Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:30 am

Monkhouse wrote:To Pheonix
Neil 1.1.
Vermette 2.7
Gerber 3.7
7th in 2009

To Ottawa:
Jokinen 5.2
Bryzgalov 4.2

I thought the idea was to have realistic trades. Not to be mean but in what way is this one even?

Bryzgalov is one of the best goalies in the West if not the NHL and Jokinen is a stud at C. Neil is at best a 3rd liner and Vermette is yet to prove himself as a legitimate top 6 forward. Gerber is hardly a replacement for Bryz. Maybe just maybe if you threw Fisher in instead of Vermette I'd believe it.

4Trade proposal Empty Re: Trade proposal Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:35 am

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

Dawg's Wife wrote:
Neil 1.1.
Vermette 2.7
Gerber 3.7
7th in 2009

To Ottawa:
Jokinen 5.2
Bryzgalov 4.2

I thought the idea was to have realistic trades. Not to be mean but in what way is this one even?

Bryzgalov is one of the best goalies in the West if not the NHL and Jokinen is a stud at C. Neil is at best a 3rd liner and Vermette is yet to prove himself as a legitimate top 6 forward. Gerber is hardly a replacement for Bryz. Maybe just maybe if you threw Fisher in instead of Vermette I'd believe it.

I agree this one is far from realistic. Especially when Phoenix just got Jokinen and Bryzgalov recently. Its a shame though that Murray didn't offer Burke the low pick for Bryzgalov. I think our goaltending situation would have been resolved. I do though see Neil being moved this season to a team like Phoenix, Chicago or Edmonton.

5Trade proposal Empty Re: Trade proposal Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:30 am

Phoenix30 wrote:
Dawg's Wife wrote:
Neil 1.1.
Vermette 2.7
Gerber 3.7
7th in 2009

To Ottawa:
Jokinen 5.2
Bryzgalov 4.2

I agree this one is far from realistic. Especially when Phoenix just got Jokinen and Bryzgalov recently. Its a shame though that Murray didn't offer Burke the low pick for Bryzgalov. I think our goaltending situation would have been resolved. I do though see Neil being moved this season to a team like Phoenix, Chicago or Edmonton.

I must have skipped over the realistic part of the instructions.

6Trade proposal Empty Re: Trade proposal Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:34 am

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

Monkhouse wrote:
Phoenix30 wrote:
Dawg's Wife wrote:
Neil 1.1.
Vermette 2.7
Gerber 3.7
7th in 2009

To Ottawa:
Jokinen 5.2
Bryzgalov 4.2

I must have skipped over the realistic part of the instructions.

If realistic wasnt in the equation then I would love the deal but then again I would look to Vancouver instead.

7Trade proposal Empty Re: Trade proposal Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:07 am

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

Dawg's Wife wrote:
Neil 1.1.
Vermette 2.7
Gerber 3.7
7th in 2009

To Ottawa:
Jokinen 5.2
Bryzgalov 4.2

Ok, fine - we'll throw in Hennessy.

:D

No?
And a bag of used pucks?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum