GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Offseason Trades

+7
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
spader
Flo The Action
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

61All Offseason Trades - Page 5 Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:40 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

Adam Larsson for Taylor Hall straight up. Cue all the people who assume that we could have swept in and made the same trade.

62All Offseason Trades - Page 5 Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:51 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Horrific trade for Edmonton.

63All Offseason Trades - Page 5 Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:54 pm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:Adam Larsson for Taylor Hall straight up. Cue all the people who assume that we could have swept in and made the same trade.

Ceci + 2nd rounder might have worked....

Oiler fans are beside themselves but this pretty much means Lucic is signing with them. They needed a shutdown stable defenceman, now they got him. Could have gotten more though...

64All Offseason Trades - Page 5 Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:59 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Weber for Subban according to Kyper? Not confirmed yet

Stamkos signs in TB

65All Offseason Trades - Page 5 Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:00 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I guess that killed Subban to EDM talks so Subban heads to Nashville for Weber.

66All Offseason Trades - Page 5 Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:02 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:Weber for Subban according to Kyper? Not confirmed yet

Stamkos signs in TB

Wow, what? I doubt that highly.

67All Offseason Trades - Page 5 Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:02 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

holy shiiiitt what's going on Ahhhhh!

subban traded for shea weber
stamkos stays in tampa

68All Offseason Trades - Page 5 Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:07 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Madness. Absolute madness.

69All Offseason Trades - Page 5 Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:08 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The age difference is scary for Montreal. Even though I like Weber better, the 4 year gap is not sexy.

70All Offseason Trades - Page 5 Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:11 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Well that was a crazy few minutes. Ya gotta think that both Edmonton and Montreal lost those trades, although I like Weber a lot more than Subban.

Also, it's a bit of a shame that Stamkos won't be chewing up $10Mish of the Leafs cap space.

71All Offseason Trades - Page 5 Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:12 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

well if it helps habs fans, weber made it to team canada and subban did not. So in the interim they're getting the better player.

It's a weird deal though...weber was captain of the preds. Guess Mike Fisher will be next captain.

This is what I expected on draft day lol.

72All Offseason Trades - Page 5 Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:13 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Love that trade for the Habs since it is obvious PK is a joke in the room and off the ice.

73All Offseason Trades - Page 5 Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:13 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Bad trade for Montreal in the long run. They are both elite D but Weber is 7.8 or so for another 10 years. Subban entering prime. For the next few years, it gives both teams a bit more of what they need. Subban can freewheel within a very solid D. Weber will play 40 minutes a night.

74All Offseason Trades - Page 5 Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:16 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Weber torches Ottawa. Not going to be fun. He goes to an easier conference where he will shine more.

75All Offseason Trades - Page 5 Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:20 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Could the Tampa deal still be a sign & trade to the Leafs?

76All Offseason Trades - Page 5 Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:25 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:Love that trade for the Habs since it is obvious PK is a joke in the room and off the ice.

Totally agree.

77All Offseason Trades - Page 5 Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:41 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

PTFlea wrote:
Ev wrote:Weber for Subban according to Kyper? Not confirmed yet

Stamkos signs in TB

Wow, what?  I doubt that highly.

Facepalm Do you?

78All Offseason Trades - Page 5 Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:43 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

dennycrane wrote:Could the Tampa deal still be a sign & trade to the Leafs?

That's pretty interesting, and could certainly happen. Insiders haven't once mentioned that possibility though so I doubt it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum