GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

All Offseason Trades

+7
Cap'n Clutch
wprager
spader
Flo The Action
tim1_2
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1All Offseason Trades Empty All Offseason Trades Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:56 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Thought it might be easier to post them in one thread.

Grumaldi to Colorado, Berra to Florida

Last edited by PTFlea on Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

2All Offseason Trades Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:19 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I think this thread will be a whole lot of tumbleweed .

3All Offseason Trades Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:27 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Does Soupy Campbell shake loose with Yandle headed to Florida?

4All Offseason Trades Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:17 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:Does Soupy Campbell shake loose with Yandle headed to Florida?

Yes.

5All Offseason Trades Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:54 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I really don't know about this Anderson trade. Goes from a good team to the leafs. I expect his play to drop.
Wonder where bernier ends up.

6All Offseason Trades Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:01 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

tim1_2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Does Soupy Campbell shake loose with Yandle headed to Florida?

Yes.

Some people are speculating that they'll try to keep Campbell and trade Kulikov.

7All Offseason Trades Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:58 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Yes.

Some people are speculating that they'll try to keep Campbell and trade Kulikov.

Interesting speculation regarding Florida. Nick Bjugstad also rumoured to be on the block.

8All Offseason Trades Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:10 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:I really don't know about this Anderson trade. Goes from a good team to the leafs. I expect his play to drop.
Wonder where bernier ends up.

He will win the Vezina. You know, the #BabcockFactor.

9All Offseason Trades Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:12 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SeawaySensFan wrote:
spader wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Yes.

Interesting speculation regarding Florida. Nick Bjugstad also rumoured to be on the block.

Who's speculating that? I don't see how you can go from making $7M to $3M while staying in the same room. Similar situation to Staal. I think Campbell will move on.

10All Offseason Trades Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:42 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
spader wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Yes.

Who's speculating that?  I don't see how you can go from making $7M to $3M while staying in the same room.  Similar situation to Staal.  I think Campbell will move on.

Well because he is 37? I think he could easily stick around. It might cost him a bit more than 3 mill.
Maybe he's holding out on the chance that Ottawa offers hi a sweet two year offer so he can come home? Which we totally should do. Get it done Dorion!

As for Bjugstad I've heard that too. Some beat writer from Florida if I recall.

11All Offseason Trades Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:51 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
spader wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Yes.

Who's speculating that?  I don't see how you can go from making $7M to $3M while staying in the same room.  Similar situation to Staal.  I think Campbell will move on.

I don't remember, but it showed up 3 times in my twitter feed yesterday.

12All Offseason Trades Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:17 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dorion said he has no intention of going out on July 1st and signing a $5M defenceman. So we'll be getting a "depth" guy. I don't think Campbell fits that profile.

13All Offseason Trades Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:24 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

So Dorion is just status quou but in a sharp suit and less grey hair?

- Unknown Author

14All Offseason Trades Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:23 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Nice to see Dorion staying on budget. Why we ain't trying to sign Eriksson is beyond me. Fits anywhere on the wing on the top 3 lines, kills PK. Could fill a spot anywhere there is one. Rumors he'll only cost around 6.5

15All Offseason Trades Empty Re: All Offseason Trades Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:43 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:Nice to see Dorion staying on budget. Why we ain't trying to sign Eriksson is beyond me.  Fits anywhere on the wing on the top 3 lines, kills PK. Could fill a spot anywhere there is one.  Rumors he'll only cost around 6.5

Eriksson is not worth that much.

Cap going up to $73M with the 5% escalator factor. Floor is at $54M. Sens are just below the floor with Ceci, Hoffman, Chiasson, Puempel still to sign. That's $10M for three of those four. Could not bring in a $6M+ player unless someone else is moved out.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum