GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you doing this offseason?

+2
Cap'n Clutch
SensFan71
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What are you doing this offseason? Empty What are you doing this offseason? Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:54 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

This is definitely something Ottawa fans haven't been used to thinking about, especially since the team has had 11 straight playoff appearances, but here it goes, what does everyone have planned after the last Ottawa game in early april?

Me for one, it will be a busy summer with the 2nd lil sens fan in training on the way, due in August some time, then I will be kissing sleep good bye for a few months, other than that, there are some house repairs that I have been putting off that need to be done, don't have playoffs as an excuse anymore (even though it was a hard one for her to swallow since the games were all in the evening lol)

now out to everyone else? what have you got planned?

2What are you doing this offseason? Empty Re: What are you doing this offseason? Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:15 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

la la la la I can't here you la la la la. Do I have to let that fact sink in already? Seriously though I'll find all kinds of other things to do. I'm sure I will have no problems securing a baby sitter for my little girl. I'll actually be able to go to a movie!! In the evening without babies, diapers, car seats and strollers everywhere. And as an extra bonus I get to save a bunch of money due to no playoff tickets. Also with the weather getting warmer I'll be able to take the little one out for walks in her stroller.

- Unknown Author

3What are you doing this offseason? Empty Re: What are you doing this offseason? Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:18 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:la la la la I can't here you la la la la. Do I have to let that fact sink in already? Seriously though I'll find all kinds of other things to do. I'm sure I will have no problems securing a baby sitter for my little girl. I'll actually be able to go to a movie!! In the evening without babies, diapers, car seats and strollers everywhere. And as an extra bonus I get to save a bunch of money due to no playoff tickets. Also with the weather getting warmer I'll be able to take the little one out for walks in her stroller.

alas I don't want to think about it either, but the significant others are going to enjoy this off season more than us, for the simple reason more family stuff will be done, not saying that we won't enjoy the family stuff either though, don't get me wrong on that. There is nothing better than spending time with the family, we are just used to doing that on off nights and before the puck drop.

4What are you doing this offseason? Empty Re: What are you doing this offseason? Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:42 am

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

My significant other is as big a fan as I am. For the first time in a long time, I'm able to travel during the post-season. I just booked my late-april, early may trip.

5What are you doing this offseason? Empty Re: What are you doing this offseason? Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:53 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Well, let's see. I'll be getting married 4 weeks...Playing with my oldest and making sure he doesn't turn our youngest into a human punching bag, minor house repairs, probably preparing for yet another flood that may make last year's seem SMALL; other than that, trying to keep one step ahead of Murray and see what others are saying, watching the draft and then waiting ever-so-excitedly for the Fall to arrive.

6What are you doing this offseason? Empty Re: What are you doing this offseason? Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:18 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

It's summertime man, there's a LOT of things to do, sport, hanging, chikitas, and work Sad

7What are you doing this offseason? Empty Re: What are you doing this offseason? Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:33 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:It's summertime man, there's a LOT of things to do, sport, hanging, chikitas, and work Sad

not much in NB, there is one good beach near me, and well, it's too crowded for my liking, this may be the year to teach my little guy t-ball or baseball, he loves it and it's a pretty cheap sport equipment wise.

8What are you doing this offseason? Empty Re: What are you doing this offseason? Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:48 pm

beedub

beedub
Veteran
Veteran

I guess I'll follow New Jersey through the playoffs.

Otherwise, I will be confirmed soccer dad all summer long sigh

9What are you doing this offseason? Empty Re: What are you doing this offseason? Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:01 pm

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

beedub wrote:I guess I'll follow New Jersey through the playoffs.

Otherwise, I will be confirmed soccer dad all summer long sigh

love the avatar picture bee, is how I am feeling today lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum